Event Marshals

Joff

Hello everyone.

I currently have a SEI Wide that needs a little bit of TLC, ok, it needs a lot of TLC, but I would like to get involved in the speed series.

Are marshals required for the speed series events?

At the moment I currently hold a Grade 3 MSA marshal licence and have been marshaling Stage Rallies for the last couple of years, but would like to spend a bit more time with the Westie clan which will hopefully get my A*** into gear.

Is there specific training required for the marshaling? I am attending a training session for rally marshaling on sunday 23rd Jan, are there training events set up for non-rally events?

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

Wakefield, West Yorkshire

Would really like to sprint. But dont have a car in a fit enough state to sprint in!

Marshaling is a good second best at the moment. The rally marshaling I do is brilliant! So why not marshal at a Sprint and enjoy that aswell. When the car's ready I can jump straight in.

Joff,

The Shenstone & District Car Club are holding a Speed Event Marshal Training Day on Sunday 27th Feb 2005.

If you are interested contact Steve Udall on 07973 553295 or steve@curborough.co.uk

I am sure that Marshals are always in demand  :cool:

Joff

There is a BMMC Speed Event training day at Harewood on 27th Feb. Contact Mike Shorley on 019977780035.

Other training days for Rally/Speed and Race across the UK on www.marshals.co.uk and follow the link to training days.

Bill

As the back bone of our sport Marshals are always needed and valued by organising clubs and drivers.

We will be needing marshals for Curborough by the way... :D:D:D:D

No, it seems that I am playing a part in running the event this year.

Note to self, don't talk to Mr Stanton when drunk, you volunteer for things :D:D

Did you get the vacant Race Steward job then Mr N?

There's a good canteen facility right next to the track.   If I'm nice to you, can I keep the moustache?

:p:D:p:D:p:D

Did you get the vacant Race Steward job then Mr N?

No mate

It would seem that my skills are going to be focussed in a different direction.

Keeping the toilet rolls stocked?

:D

Andy

Keeping the toilet rolls stocked?

:D

Andy

It would seem Andy's car isn't going to go to Rob Navin for upgrades now then  :devil:

:p  :p  :p  :p  :p