.WESTFIELD

Major Stare

jak called me yesterday, asked if i'd help him build the new kit which he'd just picked up from Westfield that day (Saturday).

Started work at 1am this morning and finished it !!!!!

Pics to prove.....

Just about to start.... (note pathetic attempt at humour with pretend steering wheel)

2883.jpeg

Finished.....

2882.jpeg

jak called me yesterday, asked if i'd help him build the new kit which he'd just picked up from Westfield that day (Saturday).

Started work at 1am this morning and finished it !!!!!

I see that Licencing offices are open on Sunday afternoon now  ;)  Looks good.

Nice one Jon, I was going to see his bits[!!] tomorrow but clearly he can take me for a blat - funny tho' he tells me he's spent most of the day on the phone to Mark Walker with a few build problems.....

Kerry S :D  :D

funny tho' he tells me he's spent most of the day on the phone to Mark Walker with a few build problems.....

Probably can't work out how to get the hood on ;)

Andy

funny tho' he tells me he's spent most of the day on the phone to Mark Walker with a few build problems.....

Probably can't work out how to get the hood on ;)

Andy

Apparently, can't be done with aeroscreen  :p  :D  :D  :D

John.

PS Andy are you having your goal post - er rollbar lowered whilst its away :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D

PS Andy are you having your goal post - er rollbar lowered whilst its away :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D

Nope. Getting some netting put in, so I can use it as a luggage rack.

:t-up:

Andy

Getting some netting put in
Be careful you don't go catching any birds as you're driving along, or you'll have Bill Oddie after you :p

Be careful you don't go catching any birds as you're driving along, or you'll have Bill Oddie after you :p

Mmmmmmmmmmm.....lunch.

:)

Andy