• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• scott beeland

• pistonbroke

• Paul Hurdsfield - Joint Manchester AO

• SADDLEWORTH

any one goin to aintree tomorrer ?

looks like a nice day for brass monkey's but thinkin of trying it.

In the wessy of course  :cool:

edit to say Friday

Bernie

I shall be there with as many layers of orange clothing I can find, with only a yellow flag for protection. I think I'm at the end of Railway Straight, ice and classic brakes should be good for a laugh!!!.

Shame you won't be out there Scott, but look on the bright side you haven't had to go out and buy snow tyres :D  

There's a rumour that Plod may set up a speed trap on the short section of public road between the Melling crossing and Seeds Lane, don't ya just love em :angry: Shades of Rally GB.

Still imagine the conversation, "Ello ello, going a bit fast weren't we sir, who do we think we are Sterling Moss?" :D

Hope everyone going has a good day

Bill

great day out bleedin cold.

pace car was only out for 1st lap of each session.

some nice machinery there, bit low on quality,but the masers looked stunning, beautiful cars ,fantastic prep.and sounded glorious

said hello to sir s.moss , nice chap.  

:)

Martini Mike, Glen H and me headed off to Aintree on Saturday, we got there about 1.30pm to be told by the stewards "it finished at 12.00 cos of the horse racing"  :arse:

I protested but it says its a 3 day event, he says yeah, but there's horse racing on  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:

So off we went to Oulton Park to see Bollocky Bill, Alan Dixon and Bernie who were there for the trackday  :D  spent about an hour there then set off home before it got too dark,  :cool:

140 mile round trip on a cold sunny sat, I,m just glad we didnt do it on Sunday, cos it p*ss*d down all day  :(