• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cashy

• neilwillis

• Messer

• Motor-muzzy

Hi Adrian, must say I like the purple GTi-R you have or had a while back. I love those things going to get another one this year. I had a white Pulsar for a while.

Anyway I'm building a Megablade which has the wide chassis, I want to know if you or any of your customers have ever fitted Imola 2 seats instead of the usual Roadster 7's?

I've measured the chassis 430mm ish wide where the seat wants to be, it tapers a bit.. I can't really make sense of the dimensions given on the Cobra website. It shouldn't fit where the bolsters are as they're 485mm wide, but then the Roadster 7 seat is 445mm wide at that point so shouldn't fit either!

I prefer the Imolas as they're 2kg lighter per seat and I've had them before they're very supportive.

Cheers

Dan

Purple gtir, blimey thats going back a few years now.  Had another 2 since then and various other jap machinery, and to be honest the best cars i have owned since the gtir have to be the Bike Engined kit cars, awesome fun and excellent performance per pound especially on track!!!  You should have great fun with your megablade.

PM sent regarding the seats.

I can now supply the following:

Cobra are now selling their own branded Harness Straps made by TRS.  They come in a variety of styles, all have COBRA and TRS labels on them.

CLUBMAN - EC homologation, bolt in or clip in, 2" webbing throughout with 3" load spreader sewn into lap belts, detatchable tail version allows front seat to be folded forward, push button release buckle(s)

Clubman 3 Point Westfield Harness with or without detatchable tail - black,blue or red

Clubman 4 point Westfield Harness with or wothout detatchable tail

PRO - FIA Homologation, bolt in or clip in 2" lap belts with load spreaders, 3" shoulder straps, available in Pro lightweight, all use aircraft style buckle

Pro Westfield Harness, black,blue or red

Please email me for prices - discount if bought with a set of seats.

Look good, the big question is how much for a pair ?

Send him a PM.

They are cheaper delivered with runners than you can buy to collect from advertisers on the web without, and probably cheaper than the standard factory items.

I am intersted in a pair, and he has given me a competitive quote but you should get the price from cashy himself.

I need to sit in both types of seat to get a comparison before I decide what to go for.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi  I wonder if you have the seats or are able to supply

like the ones that are for sale by majorstare in the for sales advert

Taffy,  I have looked at majorstares thread and it doesnt state what seats he is selling so i cant say yes or no to being able to supply them.  But i can supply any style COBRA seat that you may require.

Regards

:)

Adrian,

Just out of interest how much does a cobra roadster 7 weigh. I already have a pair (supplied by yourself of course) just interested :D  :D  :D

Graeme

Hi  What I need are seats similar to those, they look in the picture like they have low sides and the back ( sides ) don't come so far forward. I hope you can make sense of this.

It's for a narrow body   Cheers Tom :D  ???

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.