• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darrell O'Neill

• Blatman

• stu999

• Crash Override

but everything you could possibly want from an engine. :D

Its missing a turbo (or 2). :D:D

Seriously, why consider crappy roverised american engine or something ford designed for reps, what you really want is a turbo, a cosworth turbo  :D:D:D

You could always add the turbos on. That's if you had something wrong with you, but you could do it.

crappy roverised american engine or something ford designed for reps

You have a point with this though! :D

I don't care what people say

I don't care what people think

I don't care what people..........well i just don't care ......I love my Seight and I aint changing it, I love the sound, the power, the torque and it still out handles any tintop on the planet and it'll out drag a lot of bikes too!! "see so there" !!

OK I've got it off my chest, rant over, I've got my coat already, back to you.........stamps off into the distance.

:p

They did have bits all over the country, IIRC their machining / casting place was in a different place to their main site, which is indeed in northampton.

Northampton is where you phone when you want to buy bits or talk to a techie. It's all you ever need to know....

The casting plant perhaps?

From the Cosworth web site:

Cosworth Racing moved to its current Northampton base in 1964, with a staff of approximately 40 people. Nowadays, its staff number more than 600, making it the second largest employer in Northampton. It occupies a site consisting of 11 separate factories which house some of the most technologically advanced design, manufacture and test equipment in motorsport.

Yep, its the foundary in Worcester. They have a number of factories around the Northampton area. There is one nr where the Northants area meet for instance.

The main point of contact though is St James Mill Rd where people go for their bits. Sounds great in the factory when they are testing F1 stuff on the dyno's  :devil: