Boiler Beeland

Mark Stanton

Scott,

If your car is not ready for Curborough - you are welcome to use mine if you want.

YoU have SEEN ME DRIVE HAVEN'T YOU?

seriously though thanks for the offer

Hi Scott,

Just see the post, best wishes mate, hope your leg soon gets better. At least it's not the one that pushes the loud pedal  :D  :D  :D . Mind I'v been telling you not to push that too hard anyway.  :D  :D

Hope you got some points  :D  :D

Mr Edden definatley hasn't seen you drive  :arse:

Andy...Car won't be ready (nor will my foot probably) for Curborough...but I should be at Anglesey (level of damage permitting).

Shame you won't be at Curborough, looking forwad to the competition  :(

Hope alls well ASAP & we can have some fun at Anglesey  :t-up:

Sounds like our event at hethel was a little boring, but what a track :D

still got the grin on me face :D

But it dont take many prisoners   :blush:

get well soon scott :oops:

Hope you got some points  :D  :D

That's the other bad bit :down:

It was my 1st timed run and I only made it to turn one.

I get one point; but I only had to get to the finish for a 12 pointer :arse:  :arse:  :bangshead:

It was actually in my brain to just carry on to the end..... until I had to jump out

Ain't adrenaline a wonderful thing :D  :0

I have heard that you drive like a scolded cat, but testing it to see if it makes you any faster is a bit extreme!

Glad to hear that your OK

:D:D

Team Blatters did indeed get some cracking shots of Scott's boiled leg. The ones that don't make it in to the report will get posted somewhere....

Get well soon Scott :t-up:

Scott,

If your car is not ready for Curborough - you are welcome to use mine if you want.

YoU have SEEN ME DRIVE HAVEN'T YOU?

Scott,

I have seen you drive on many occasions.  Your style don't scare me - you can still have the car for Curborough if you are well enough.  Rev limiter set to 1500 by the way!! :cool:

Have a quick recovery Scott. C u soon

Buzz

Sorry to hear of the minor mishap Scott but pleased you're okay. I find drinking copious amounts of Stella and Jack Daniels takes away the pain, - until the following morning!!!

Hope you're soon back on form and the cars repairable.

Charlie.

:(???:0

seems funny how that should happen just after i left   :devil: ahhhhhhhhhhhh a bit of saboutage never hurt anyone DOH ! exept you scott  :arse: still get well soon red legs  :t-up: can i peel your scabs off your pizza legs when they get crusty  :suspect:  :oops:

Errrr no.....but you could try remembering to bring that red bit of my xantia that you've been promising me all year :D  :bangshead:

what red bit  ??? well ok at least its the right colour now  :t-up:  he he red like your legs  :bangshead:

Scott

Pleased to hear you are OK. I was looking forward to seeing you passing my marshals post at the top of the hill (and you 12 point) but heard the call from post 1 for paramedics.

Hope to see you at the Aintree trackday

Bill