"Meet the Neighbours" BBQ & Area/s Meeting

Tony Sighe

Matt & the Cornwall crowd - I'll buy you a 'welcome' pint if you come (you'll deserve it after driving that distance! )

Keep taking the tablets Tony :)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• adhawkins

• Mark Purves

• Blatman

• Tony Sighe

Very much up for this, will try and raise more interest in the Warks area despite an organised run to Derbyshire the next day.

Will let you know numbers asap

Cheers Simon - you can have a pint too if you drive down from the NW! (Will my generosity wear off when I stop taking the pills you ask? )

Nigel, great news - yes please, let me know as soon as you have an idea of numbers (so that we can get enough food ready for the BBQ! )

Cheers

Tony

Assuming Andy isn't still at work talking to 'merkins

Andy

I've been helping both Americans and Indians today. I think it is a race to see who can make me redundant first :)

Was hoping to meet Tony tonight as it is my first meeting. Hope you get better soon.

Rob.

Hope you enjoy the meeting Rob. Unfortunately, our TD wants us to phone the 'merkins at 17:30, so I doubt I'll be there.

Have a good one. :down:

Andy

Was hoping to meet Tony tonight as it is my first meeting. Hope you get better soon

Thanks Rob, hope you enjoyed the meeting - a bit overtaken by the football I hear!

Will you be joining us for the BBQ on the 3rd (I'll add your name to the list?)

Cheers

Tony

Tony,

Had a ride in a couple of nice cars which definately made up for having to watch the football :)

About the BBQ, I will have to check with SWMBO.  Will drop you and Andy a mail when I know for sure.

Rob.

Will drop you and Andy a mail when I know for sure.

Just Tony will do now he's back with us :)

:t-up:

Sorry I missed you last night...bl**** 'merkins.

Andy

Would love to be there but can't make it - weekend booked in Scotland months ago.  Shame, 'cos I might even have my car back by then.

Shame, 'cos I might even have my car back by then.

That is good news...

:t-up:

Andy

I'm sure some of the Bath & Bristol area boys will be coming along - I am for sure.

Chris

Might be there for a quick drink, early evening.

Wife's family are visiting, so on a restricted pass, if at all. Also haven't got my car, otherwise I'd just 'pop out for some milk' :D