Duratec SVA and weigh-in

Glen H

- Congratulations!

- Can we have more pictures please (especially the lights) :love:

- Giz a go mister

- Looks lovely shame you'll be like a cateringvan owner & be cleaning it all the time, isn't that correct Mr Seabrook! ;)???

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• conibear

• Nick M

• Glen H

• adhawkins

I myself have a 13" race set of revolution wheels (13x7) with part worn 205 AO32's on which weigh 14 kg, however the 15"x7" supperleggarra's with brand new 205/50/15 toyo proxes weighed 14 kg.

[/quote P.S. What Ratio's the Diff]

4.09 with the following gearbox:

1st 2.66

2nd 1.75

3rd 1.36

4th 1.0

5th 0.82

113-1369_IMG.JPG

[/quote Can we have more pictures please (especially the lights)  

]

113-1363_IMG.JPG

You can admire the lights, but i'm b*******ed if i'm telling how to install them, the idea was to keep it individual

[You can admire the lights, but i'm b*******ed if i'm telling how to install them, the idea was to keep it individual ]

But not for long my friend, any chance of a lift mate ;) this body work cutting's not for me, give me a computer anyday :p

Any chance of a picture of the dash?

The dash is only a temp quick fix for SVA, carbon fibre one in the garage waiting to be fitted  :D

Phwoar! *rubs thighs over lights*

They're lovely  :love:  :love:  :cool:  :cool:

You're right though, you should keep them individual  :down:  :zzz:  :bangshead:  :arse:

My trailer has those lights on it, for the fog lights, so I know where to get them from  :D

(I accidentally smashed one reversing in a welsh carpark)

Ah but the secret is in the installation / SVA requirements  :sheep:

VERY nice mate, specially the steering wheel.

With that sort of weight for the Duratecs it explains why I had difficulty staying with Conibear at Keevil the other week.

Well done. Lovely motor.

Nick.

[/quote VERY nice mate, specially the steering wheel.

]

Steering wheel did the job just fine, thanks Nick. :t-up:

Its now on Craig-C of Manchester, Megabusa for when he has his SVA. :t-up:

bl**** hell! I think a few of us will be eating humble pie when Conibear sees this. His claims of a 500Kg car seem a little more believable now, especially as he has 13's, and no screen/heater/wipers.....

:D  :D  :D  :D

I don't want to get in another debate especially with the weight master himself 'harv' but I reckon my car with second sets of minilites/acb10, 1/2 tank of fuel weighs below 490kg. Please no reply's ???  ???  ???  ???

Well done Glen, car looks really good, I didn't notice your bhp spec, what is it. Did you have any prods with emissions and what ecu you got.

Ian

Nice car. I'm building almost the same at the moment. I have gone for aeroscreens and a few other lightweight mods, and was hoping for 550kgs - sounds like it could be more like 500. Cheers for the sva emmissions tip.