What colour ...

craggers

Yep, seats are padded race westfield ones, very impressed with them, really hugging but not made for larger people thats for sure ;)

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• adhawkins

• Blatman

• Matt Seabrook

• craggers

This isn't mine and it isn't a westfield but thats the colour I went for, something a little bit different :D:D:D

from droc

(sorry if its too big)

Dsc00417.jpg

Scruffy

Maroon!  :D  :D

But I'm not sure whether it is still available.

My brother-in-law has a yellow cateringvan and suggested that my car was pink.  Clearly yellow affects the vision and is not to be recommended.

This isn't mine and it isn't a westfield but thats the colour I went for, something a little bit different

Now that's a very nice looking car!

I struggled to decied which colour to go for.I didnt want yellow as there seemed to be loads of them about, an ive had red cars in the past.I thought I would leave my decision for my factory visit,as I was sure there would be plenty of cars at the factory to have a look at.There was.Yellow ones mainly.Ok they have some cycle wings displayed show the diferent colours, but I was disappointed they didnt have an album full of photos to look at to help me decied.

In the end i ordered purple with black cycle wings.

To be honest i wondered if I had done the right thing, but on collecting my Kit there was a Busa engined car in that colour at the factory.It looked the biz. well pleased........

Ill post a picture when i can work out how. :sheep:

Thats just not fair Spencer all that power and the car looks  :cool: too. Now go away :p:D

Ere Matt where did you get thst posh new avatar? :cool:  :cool:

Good init  :D