• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• adhawkins

• Blatman

• Matt Seabrook

• craggers

"Do, or do not. There is no 'try'."

It works better (IMO) if you include the 'Try Not.' at the beginning. <!--emo&:) Still a very cool quote though :t-up:

Andy

Hm, yes. I see what you mean. Is that what he said? I'd have to go back and look at it again to make sure but I could take your word for it. You know it is Yoda right?

It certainly is.

'Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try'.

And yes, I did know it was Yoda :)

Andy

Did someone say yellow.....??????

Seriously, I think it is worth thinking about having a bright colour of one shade or another......you'll be surprised how "invisible" westys are to the general motoring public (bit like m-bikes) so anything that helps people see you can only be a good thing.

Alternatively fit some Volvo "running lights"... :devil:  :devil:

Crimson :) More class than postbox red and less common than chrome yellow :p

Ahem.

It's pink.

:p

Andy

By the way, "Crimson Red" as defined by Westfield is not pink. Where did you get that from?

Seriously, I think it is worth thinking about having a bright colour of one shade or another......you'll be surprised how "invisible" westys are to the general motoring public (bit like m-bikes) so anything that helps people see you can only be a good thing.

Can only second that. Yellow wouldn't have been my first choice of colour, but I'm glad I went for it now. God know what it'd be like at traffic lights / roundabouts if it were a less 'visible' colour!

Andy

Ahem.

It's pink.

:p

Andy

By the way, "Crimson Red" as defined by Westfield is not pink. Where did you get that from?

I believe the "pinkness" of crimson red can be defined by how much longer one of your legs is in respect of the other.

:D

Just a (semi-) private joke between me and Si :)

But it is quite pink-like, don't you think? ;)

Andy

I believe the "pinkness" of crimson red can be defined by how much longer one of your legs is in respect of the other.

Try telling that to Keith Chegwin...

Andy

doh.gifwhistling.gif

I'm sure those smilies are very pretty...

But all I can see is two little red crosses :)

Andy