Mega Busa

woodsy01

After deciding to keep my current 2ltr turbo Westfield i'm looking to add another to the stable.

This time i'm after a BEC car, ideally a Busa engined car with full roll cage for some track days but needs to be road legal.

Is there anything out there at the moment ?

any interest?

I have a 2003 megabusa with full cage and tuned fully dry sumped Mistral race engine look it up on facebook

2 hours ago, Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO said:

any interest?

I did see this one Ian and a good spec and price but not for me. I've had a Busa engined MK Indy before and i've had Big CC turbo Hayabusa's for land speed racing so i know those engines well and trust them. Would have to be dry sumped for me too

5 minutes ago, Ricky444 said:

I have a 2003 megabusa with full cage and tuned fully dry sumped Mistral race engine look it up on facebook

I saw it earlier on Market place. Why are all the good cars always in Ireland ?? So damn far away 😒

its northern ireland and only 30 minutes from Belfast i have bought several cars out of England no hassle at all 

I have one I am potentially going to sell, I have sent you a DM with some details.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.