MX5 1.8 Mk2-2.5 Manifold/Downpipe (MX5, not Westfield)

Dommo

I'd say it's a longshot, but I'm hoping a few of the Mazda SDVers might have these lying around. I did until I skipped it!

The flexi on my aftermarket manifold on my actual MX5 parted company with the rest of the exhaust on the last trackday, happy to go OEM... does anyone have a spare they're not using from their donor/amassed parts?

Cheers,

Dom

Please excuse poor car knowldge...is this the exhaust manifold off a mark 2 mx5 that you're needing?

As I understand it, the mark2 manifold won't fit an SDV build? If so, i'll need to buy a mark 1 manifold for my build, meaning the one on my mark 2 donor will be a spare part.

Have you got the link pipe from Westfield? The bit that goes from the manifold, out through the bodywork and towards the silencer? If so, you'll need a mk1 manifold yes. Reason being the mk2/mk2.5 is a 4-2 manifold, with the downpipe going from 2-1. On a mk1, the manifold is 4-1 and so just a single downpipe.

I might still have my old mk1 manifold, I'll have a dig through the garage this week. I know where it should be, in the deepest and darkest corner :d

• Dommo changed the title to MX5 1.8 Mk2-2.5 Manifold/Downpipe (MX5, not Westfield)

I've got very little from Westfield sadly, I'm going to need to do a lot of finding stuff here and there!

Try prestige spares UK on Facebook or here on eBay.

Used them for spares a few times.. Good prices, very helpful. 

You  will need to message them of Facebook...no phone...but they respond quickly 

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.