Peak District breakfast, run and filming, Sun 3rd July 10am. Pics Added

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

Meet at McDonalds, Bakewell Road, Matlock, DE4 3AU 10am and be ready to leave at 10.15am i.e you have time for a pee but not breakfast.

We will then take the 25 minute journey to the Yondermann Cafe, Wardlow Mires, SK17 8RW for a breakfast. Other food is available so please check their website for the menu. The cakes are homemade, just sayin'. It is a biker's cafe and very popular.

We will then take a 25 minute journey South to a quiet road in order to do some filming with a drone.

Rob has very kindly helped set this event up and will be bringing his rebellious rabble with him, so will you be joining us? please let us know.

Edited by Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative
Pics added
  • Like 4

I'll be there 👍

• Like 3

Not for me unfortunately, I've chosen to get my kicks this weekend by running 50 Miles :bangshead:

Enjoy all hope to catch you again soon.

• Sad 2

Would love to but I'm in Bridlington until the afternoon.

• Sad 2

3 hours ago, LukeW said:

running 50 Miles

that's further than our route in the cars😃

Have fun, go steady, think turtle not hare and we hope to see you next time.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, aeg said:

you twit!!

Just for clarity @aeg - who are you calling a 'twit'?? Think carefully before you answer that one. Very incriminating and may affect your cake allowance!! Maybe you should have put your brain in gear before opening your cake hole :)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, aeg said:

I’m safe for a couple of weeks Mr @AndrewBClarke so she’ll have forgotten by the next time we meet 😜

You hope :)

• Haha 1

On 28/06/2022 at 19:50, aeg said:

twit!!

I will take that, I have had Trevturtle in my life for far too long, so it's turtles all day long, tortoises are so last year😁

23 hours ago, aeg said:

she’ll have forgotten by the next time we meet

yes, probably by tomorrow morning actually🙄

23 hours ago, Tricky said:

I may make a trip out

Ooo yes please, it will be great to see you again, I hope you are ready for lots of daft banter, although we do get round to talking Westfield's from time to time.

• Like 1