SOLD: Blue/grey-ish tonneau + boot cover

Quinten

844394287_2022-06-2613_24_41.jpg

From a 2002 SEiGHT.  In reasonable good condition except for one small tear near the driver side rollbar hole.  Has zip in the front so you could drive with the passenger side covered.

943239088_2022-06-2613_24_58.jpg

£50 collection only from Northampton.

Hi ,

Any chance of picking the tonneau up on the Friday of the Silverstone Classic or trying to arrange a courier pick up?  I’m near Bath, Somerset.  Can just hear Glastonbury!  Thanks.

Regards,

Martin Stanford 

Hi Martin, the Silverstone Classic is in August right?  If so, then yes, that's not a problem at all.  Would like a good faith deposit though in that case...

Thanks for your swift reply.  I realise that I didn’t word my earlier message very well.  The Classic is across Aug Bank Holiday and I’m coming up on the Friday 26th Aug.  I was wondering if the Club was going to be there and if there was a chance of picking the tonneau up from Silverstone.  I don’t believe I have enough time to come up to Northampton.  Sorry. Quite happy to pay a deposit.

Regards,

Martin.

I'm not attending the Classic, sorry.  If it helps, I'm only 2 miles from J15A on the M1, so it's really only a little detour from Silverstone.

Thanks.  Much as I want the tonneau, the journey up and back is bad enough on a Friday.  If you feel like wrapping it I’m quite sure I can get a courier to pick it up.  

Regards

Martin

I don't have anything to package it up in, hence everything is collection only.

Yes, there is no difference in bodywork/size between the SEiGHT and SEiW, unless you have a FW?

• Like 1

All factory built SEIght's were wide body, so I would say yes it will.

Yes, I'm at home tomorrow.  PM incoming with my address details :yes:

• Quinten changed the title to SOLD: Blue/grey-ish tonneau + boot cover

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.