90 degree adapter for speedo cable -Type 9.

Richard (OldStager)

Whilst I have the internal tunnel side panel off the car at the moment, does anyone have the above 90 Deg thingy. Or where do folks get them from, not looked as yet but I do know they are on the expensive side.

Thanks all.

only place I've seen them is Burton, but last I knew they were out of stock, with no ETA

• Thanks 1

Yeah, been looking just now. According to their website they are in stock, I may ring to make sure as don't want to have it on back order for ages. Car needs to be back together in 4 weeks. I can just carry on with what I have now, but wanted to get the cable out of the footwell and back in the tunnel where it should be.

Speedy Cables sold them, nothing obvious on the website but might be worth giving them a call. 

• Thanks 1

Great thank you, at least they appear to be available , even if supply is bad.

Just phoned Speedy Cables, whilst they do sell them the chap who makes them is ill and has been for sometime, the chap on the phone was very honest and could have taken my order but wasn't comfortable doing that knowing he currently had none to hand.

Off to phone Burtons...

Right, Burtons have them in ( 11 in stock - soon to be 10) , although they could not help me with the cable as I now need one with a M18 screw on at both ends, which they don't sell as all theirs are to fit Fords that have a different fitting

So back to speedy cables...

• Like 1