Silverstone Classic, last call if you want to take part in the parade lap!!

Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman

Please note, if you want to take part in the Westfield parade lap on the Saturday, the deadline to buy the required car club ticket is the 26th June!

Picture1.gif

Get your Club Members only code here:

https://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/topic/146417-silverstone-classic-2022-booking-codes/#comment-1551427

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys.

I realise that I might be (very) late to the party here, but I’ve only recently found out that I can attend this, and have just booked camping on Woodlands with a weekend pass for the Classic.

It’s the first time I’ve ever been and am really looking forward to it 😊

I’ll be setting off after work on the Friday so will get there late on that evening. I’m hoping everything will fit in the passenger footwell 🤭

It’s a shame that I’ve missed the cut off for the parade lap, but hopefully there’s space on the display?

See you there.

It’s the infield club pass that’s needed for the parade lap, from memory, so it might be tricky.

@BrackThere's likely to be a few members going without their Westfields (there has in past)

One may be willing to put your car on there booking for beer tokens.

Could put a 'Wanted'add on forum.

I’ve applied for a display pass and it says it’ll be posted out, was just wondering if I’d missed any arrangements the club had done. 😬

I’ll be there anyway, and will catch up with whatever I can 😊

• 2 weeks later...

My e-tickets arrived yesterday and my infield parking pass arrived today - all set to go!  Very much looking forward to it and the parade lap >>>>>>>>>>>>> :orange-westy:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Scott Young (Captain Colonial) - Club Secretary said:

My e-tickets arrived yesterday and my infield parking pass arrived today - all set to go!  Very much looking forward to it and the parade lap >>>>>>>>>>>>> :orange-westy:

Ditto!

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Scott Young (Captain Colonial) - Club Secretary said:

Me to

• Like 2

For those coming to the show without their Westfields, we’ll be in the light blue section #4 shown at the top of this map:

E7E3AF99-E548-4B61-9D7F-114744D53723.jpeg

F8CF1549-E3A3-4B84-8CBF-ED247BB671A6.jpeg

• Like 2

There’s a vehicle fact sheet you can download, fill in, print and display on your car during the event - this link is here:

Vehicle Fact Sheet

Also, the RAC are providing free on-site breakdown assistance all weekend from 0700 F-Su.  The number to call will be 07966 610253.

My tickets and pass have arrived too. I expect to be there on the Saturday and Sunday. Haven't been to the Classic since our 30 year outing onto the track a few years ago and that was a great day so I'm really looking forward to this one.

• Like 2