Early independent drive shafts ( SOLD )

Nick Clarke

As above, I have a pair of early independent drive shafts to suit the English diff with Westfield aluminium housing.

Collection from Chester area.

£50

20220621_091200.jpg

20220621_091206.jpg

20220621_091213.jpg

I don't need them, but an offer of courier service available back up here should that help someone. Coming to the Wirral late July for a family gathering and house hunt.

13 hours ago, Richard (OldStager) said:

I don't need them, but an offer of courier service available back up here should that help someone. Coming to the Wirral late July for a family gathering and house hunt.

Thanks Richard that's really kind of you 😊

• Nick Clarke changed the title to Early independent drive shafts

More courier offers, I commute weekly from Bromsgrove to Chester

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'll happily take these off your hands Nick, I have some spares but you never know.

I'm not miles away from you or Richard but won't be able to make a journey until mid August now due to other commitments / holiday etc. Happy to pay you for them now collect later unless anyone is heading down to Blyton for our Sprint? 

• Mark Redpath - WSCC Membership Secretary changed the title to Early independent drive shafts ( SOLD )

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.