Reduced - SEIW Roof Frame and full wet weather cover

Daf

3 piece roof frame and full cover. Excellent condition. No plastic screen channel. 

£75.00 collection only.

roof1.jpg

roof3.jpg

roof4.jpg

Edited by Daf
Final reduction

• Daf changed the title to Reduced - SEIW Roof Frame and full wet weather cover
18 hours ago, William Kwan said:

Could you tell me for which year of Westy?

Just a question William, on your wanted post you asked for weather gear for a 94 SE, are you sure you have a SE or a SEW, as all you see on here for a SEW will be too wide for your car ( assuming you do have an SE) .

Just a polite question as don't want you buying the wrong parts.

• Like 1

My westy is a batch of about 200 cars ship to Japan and one of them turn out into Canada. I have owned it since 2009. It could be SEW or SEIW. Rally appreciate your question.

6 hours ago, William Kwan said:

My westy is a batch of about 200 cars ship to Japan and one of them turn out into Canada. I have owned it since 2009. It could be SEW or SEIW. Rally appreciate your question.

Stick your head under the back end, you will soon know if its a SEIW or a SEW. Do you have one of these ?

92218E13-27E1-4027-9B5F-721FD6216B3F.jpeg.68bf535e07d35218ee15fade1610999b.thumb.jpeg.88118ef6a65a6f75780ace7d61e632a0.jpeg

If so you have a SEW.

@Daf Sorry for chatting on your For Sale thread.

Hi Not really - 

Frame is good and cover has never seen rain.

Happy to do a deal for both make me an offer 

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.