South Wales - Evening drive

kik1.6se

Would anyone be up for meeting up for an evening drive in the next few weeks?

Could set a preliminary date of Thursday 23rd June?  Setting off at 7pm.

I was thinking about keeping it a simple route and shortish drive and then stop for a chat and drinks/food at a pub.

We could meet at the Tesco in Barry on A4226 and drive through Wick, around Ogmore by Sea and finish at the Water Mill inn.  They should be still serving food when we get there, for those that want a meal.

Please let me know if you are interested and we will confirm what the plan is.

3 hours ago, kik1.6se said:

Would anyone be up for meeting up for an evening drive in the next few weeks?

Could set a preliminary date of Thursday 23rd June?  Setting off at 7pm.

I was thinking about keeping it a simple route and shortish drive and then stop for a chat and drinks/food at a pub.

We could meet at the Tesco in Barry on A4226 and drive through Wick, around Ogmore by Sea and finish at the Water Mill inn.  They should be still serving food when we get there, for those that want a meal.

Please let me know if you are interested and we will confirm what the plan is.

I would but it's the wrong direction for me on a weekday

• Haha 1

That’s a shame, if there is an interest for a run closer to you we could do that in July maybe?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm guessing no interesting in going out on Thursday, so probably best to put this on hold.

There is the Club Lotus meets on the 2nd Thursday of the month.  If the weather is good we will have a run out in July and I'll post the details up here as it would be good to have some Westfield along.

I'd definitely be interested in seeing more of the South Wales roads - the route you suggested sounds great but probably too far for me to get over there for an evening drive, would need to be a meeting point north/east of Cardiff for me if it's an evening. Weekends I can do easier, subject to getting a pass of course...

Same as @Paul Baker, always up to explore more!

All ways up for a drive in Wales but an evening might be pushing it a week end would be good. 

57 minutes ago, David tucker said:

All ways up for a drive in Wales but an evening might be pushing it a week end would be good. 

I'm game too. But it's pilling in the diary for the summer mid - end of July I think works for me 

Cheers all, 

I'm struggling to make time on the weekends, so trying to make the most of the light evenings.  We went to Raglan last month with Club Lotus.  I'll post up what is decided for next months drive out.

• Like 1