Peak District Run, Sun 12th June, 10am, Matlock

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

I'll be there (got a starter motor to deliver).

• Like 3

Hello my Peaky friends, can you keep an eye out for a friend on Sunday!! He’ll be in a Red Westie (common colour so last year 🤔) if his eyes are wide open and blood shot,his knuckles white ,arms shaking and spitting his fillings out it means his brakes are still shot ( drive behind him 😜) if his smiling ,feed him cake and say hello as we can’t make it , he goes by the name of @LukeWhave fun in the sun guys cheers Andy & Becky

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

13 hours ago, BillyPee said:

I'll be there

blimey, another face we haven't seen for a while, lovely, really looking forward to Sunday.

Will have a slice of the good stuff in your absence @aeg and will say hi to Luke for you. Have a nice Saturday and don't forget to take the paracetamol before you go to bed🍻

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative said:

blimey, another face we haven't seen for a while, lovely, really looking forward to Sunday.

I'm looking forward to it too (but Westy not quite ready yet). Also, I no longer need to drop off the starter motor for @daveclow as it has been couriered, so @AndrewBClarke you'll no longer have a weight penalty on the way home 😀.

• Like 2

Sorry folks, for some rather obvious reasons, my weekend free-time has just evaporated and I will be a no show.

• Sad 3

7 hours ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman said:

weekend free-time

understandable Dave but still disappointing as I had a few things to chat about with you, if you need anything just shout up, we can make it happen

No worries, might be easier to catch up by phone! 

• Like 1

Have a great run today folks and please make it a special day for the birthday girl. Sadly I can't make it as I need to move my trainers 13.1 miles round the potteries today. I'm praying for rain, so I'm sorry if you all get wet too 😉 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, LukeW said:

Running late small fuel leak to contend with. 
hopefully I catch you before you leave MacDonald’s. 😁

Julie says no problem. See you at McD

• Like 1

Another part run from me (I'll be getting a reputation soon) but great to see everyone at McDonalds in Matlock, and A good, if brief, run for me in order to get back for the Holymoorside Jubilee Party in the park. Very successful day all in all. A few pics from McD's. Sorry to have missed the (birthday) cake!

The party in the park was worth going to though and there were some nice cars there to look at too.DSC_1900.JPG.aa01d36d42d3a786f51de285b433cb53.JPGDSC_1899.thumb.JPG.2efc3623c867a9375586307f54ce8816.JPGDSC_1898.thumb.JPG.362c6e0f874dd132d3d4a1a1fedd6082.JPGDSC_1897.JPG.77f5b03cbccc4110ed98d3f4010af376.JPG

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Happy birthday again Julie🍰, another cracking outing and thanks for the new name for my car (I think….?😂

May have had a  few teething issues over the last year or so! But I guess that’s the joys of Westfield ownership and all part of the fun👍

almost right on the clutch mod/repair, but I just copied the S2000 boy’s and replaced master  cylinder from 0.75” to 0.625” as the Mazda clutch has always been a bit short, stiff and grabby! (Ooer missus…!)

And changed the slave cylinder for a better quality.

But we’ll let you off as it’s your birthday😜

May have done some shopping online too when I got back for the cars new name😉

1AE72FF6-D297-4304-9CE2-C9762BD43B59.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Haha 1