**Car acquired thank you** Tidy Westfield with ~ 200bhp

Alec E

After much deliberation, I decided to purchase a Westfield from Toybox. Thanks for all the messages and advice. 

Greetings all. 

I’m in the market for the above. Budget is around £16k, but I’m flexible so perhaps let me know what you have? 

Thanks for looking. 

What do you plan to use it for Alec? Touring, track days, racing?

Thanks for the reply.
It would be mainly shorter trips on the road. Very occasional track days - I live 15 min drive from Lydden Hill. I’d prefer weather gear if possible. 

Mine won’t be for you then :)

Hello @Alec E,

I know of one, my friend is about to sell his.  It is yellow and black with a 224BHP C20XE.  It is in Swindon.  Let me know if you want further details.

6 hours ago, the stoat said:

Hello @Alec E,

I know of one, my friend is about to sell his.  It is yellow and black with a 224BHP C20XE.  It is in Swindon.  Let me know if you want further details.

I’ve my eye on a couple but haven’t committed to anything yet. Please do forward any details you have thank you. 

• Alec E changed the title to **Car acquired thank you** Tidy Westfield with ~ 200bhp

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.