Sport Turbo seats

Bowsh

On the lookout for a pair of Sport Turbo seats w/runners. All black preferably or black with red or grey stitching/piping.  They're to go in an early Seiw.

There is a set on ebay just now which I have been speaking to the seller about. Agreed with cash on collection at the asking price but having a little trouble getting an address out of him for collection. I've asked numerous times and don't want to be a pest.

If your car has a flat floor the sport turbo seats on runners really lift the driving position. I found I was looking through the top surround of the windscreen and felt I was sitting on rather than in the car. IMHO they are only suitable for cars with lowered floors unless the runners are removed

• 2 weeks later...

Is this the style of seat you’re after? If it is then I’m planning g to change them out for a pair of tillet seats shortly. They’re black with white piping, both on runners.

893DC996-F7A8-463D-A6C9-5A9F1ACA476A.png

Please feel free to message me if you need a price on new seats. We have carbon and GRP B6 in stock 

Thank you for all replies here. For some reason I hadn't been getting notifications about this thread.

I've sourced a set from a member on here which are getting picked up next weekend.

On 23/05/2022 at 22:17, neptune said:

If your car has a flat floor the sport turbo seats on runners really lift the driving position. I found I was looking through the top surround of the windscreen and felt I was sitting on rather than in the car. IMHO they are only suitable for cars with lowered floors unless the runners are removed

Thanks for the heads up (no pun intended...). I'm just over 6ft3 and my eyeline is right in line with the top of the windscreen and doors just now. Find I'm either trying to look over or under them at junctions etc. I see westfield do a tall windscreen so this may be an option in the future.

The seats are always right back against the bulkhead so removing the runners might be the best option. Will take a look when they arrive. The current seats are actually extremely comfortable but the drivers headrest runner has collapsed inside the seat and we may have caught upgradeitus...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.