Sold Westfield Megablade

Alex Lucas

**** Sold  ****

Hello all, I am reluctantly selling my 64 plate westfield megablade.

(Honda fireblade 919 engine)

***UPDATE car passed its MOT at lunts heath tyre & exhaust centre 25.05.22***

I bought it 2-3 years ago with the intention to turn it into a more track focused car but sadly it has sat in my parents garage ever since buying it. since having my daughter 18 months ago my time has well and truly evaporated. We now need more space and are trying to extend our house and so any assets I have, have to go :(

I bought the car roughly three years ago for £9,750 I have no idea what the market value of these things is now so I'm waiting to see what offers I get. Car is booked in for an MOT on Tues (24th May) so will update the Ad when I have the certificate or any feedback to anything that comes up.

Everything is in good working order, car starts and drives absolutely great. Since I've owned it other than putting maybe 1-2 hundred miles on it I was able to resolve the couple of niggles that needed doing. I externally mounted the oil pressure sender away from the engine block as the high reving nature of the engine rattles them to death quickly if they are mounted directly to the block as previously had been done. Also I relocated the reg/rectifier to a spot with better airflow and mounted it to a heat sink to aid cooling. Previous location was sub optimal to say the least. Also changed the clutch to heavy duty plates whilst I was doing these jobs as well as oil and filter.

Only negative really from my ownership is somehow a small rip to the vinyl on the passenger seat has appeared. can be seen on the photos. 

The Car also comes with the weather gear unfitted (full hood and doors). However my intention was to make it a track focused car so I never even looked at fitting it myself. The new owner can decide what direction he/she wants to take the car as to whether to fit it or not.

The Car also has the westfield reverse box fitted

The Car has done almost no milleage 423 miles showing on the clock. I was unable to track down the actual builder of the car but the previous owner like me intended to strip it back and make it a track car and never did anything with it so the milage seems genuine. Unfortunately as I have been unable to track down the original builder I do not know the original milage of the fireblade engine but there are no signs of chronic use or anything like that, the engine runs well and sounds sweet.

Any further questions I'll do my best to answer them as quickly as possible.

thanks for reading, 

Alex :)  

Widnes (near Liverpool) 

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

• Like 1

Update: just looked it was nearly 4 years ago I bought the car!! Jesus time flies.

• Alex Lucas changed the title to Sold Westfield Megablade

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.