1993 Westfield SEiW, 2.1 Pinto 165 bhp SOLD

Agent Leman

Registered 1993 and MOT’d April 2022

Only 1820 miles since total engine and full drivetrain rebuild. Where listed below as new to mean new at time of rebuil or later.

• 2.1 Pinto dyno-ed 165 bhp 145 ftlbs torque
  • Piper 300 cam
  • New hardened valve seats, shortened and baffled sump, high pressure oil pump, oil separation tank, oil catch tank. Lightened flywheel and new clutch.
  • Twin 45 DCOE’s, rebuilt and jetted to engine on dyno
  • Electronic ignition
  • All engine machining carried out by Coltec (Holbay), cylinder head by Terry Nighingale
  • New Revotec fan & rebuild copper cored radiator
  • Gearbox rebuilt by BGH - E6HD 5 speed Type 9 gearbox with long first gear & heavy duty bearings
  • Diff rebuilt by Dave Rae and Quaife ATB lsd fitted
  • New EBC Green Stuff pads and driled discs at front
  • New Spax coilovers all round, progressive at rear
  • New rear wheel bearings
  • New driveshafts U/J’s
  • SW gauges rebuilt by Speedy Cables ltd
  • 4 wheel geometry set up by Darren at The Little Car Clinic
  • Luke 4 point harnesses
  • Heater
  • 6½” re-packable silencer
  • New Toyo Proxies T1R tyres
  • Electrics well thought out and protected with fuses & relays -  box located below dash above passenger knees
  • Box of receipts

I do prefer the long winged and well used (some call it patina) Westfield look. Being a mechanical perfectionist I regret not taking BGH advice to fit a better quickshift gearlever extension. This would have been next winter’s job.

Always garaged. I love this car and I have really enjoyed rebuilding it. I am now getting too old to properly use the potential and with only 1820 miles since 2018 (12 miles in last 2 years) and most of the jobs done it is time for me to move on.

£ 8500

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

10.JPG

11.JPG

Edited by Agent Leman
Another error
  • Like 2

Wolf in sheep's clothing this. All the right bits. Nice car for someone

• Agent Leman changed the title to 1993 Westfield SEiW, 2.1 Pinto 165 bhp
  • Agent Leman changed the title to 1993 Westfield SEiW, 2.1 Pinto 165 bhp SOLD

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.