SOLD - Dire Straits Love over Gold 1982 tour t shirts (x2) Large

AndrewBClarke

In an underestimation of my size, I have recently bought two of these original t shirts from DireStraits.com. A non return policy has caught me out so if anyone is interested please drop me a note. Cost me approximately £25 each including p&p. Size Large. 21” from arm pit to arm pit. Offers considered. Trying to limit my losses!!  Bought the next size up now. 

F3306917-FCD9-4B31-AE43-86B0CDF3279E.png.2673a0b2810182376c9d4e6f11bc4a51.png

Ps. I went on the 3rd December 1982 and it was brilliant!!

• AndrewBClarke changed the title to Dire Straits Love over Gold 1982 tour t shirts (x2) Large

Not wanting to start a long debate here but how come their returns policy is able to negate distance selling regs? I am curious 'cos maybe it's something we need to look out for elsewhere when buying on-line?

I know what you mean. Don’t really want to fight over £50 as other things are more important. The Dire Staits website doesn’t have a size description which makes it worse. Had to search out their returns policy. Sent them an email in hope but no response and I’ve got better things to do. 
They are really nice T shirts. Just too small for me and more importantly my brother as it is his surprise birthday present as he took me to the concert. 

I can remember that tour.  I wore a M size then.  Now thanks to steroids and a fondness for alcohol, M and L are way back in the rear view mirror…

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Scott Young (Captain Colonial) - Club Secretary said:

I can remember that tour.  I wore a M size then.  Now thanks to steroids and a fondness for alcohol, M and L are way back in the rear view mirror…

I thought this might be the right age demographic 😀😀

1 hour ago, aeg said:

You could try a diet 😘 less cake more salad !!! You can have Ian Kinders 

Defo I'm still a salad dodger.

Well some may say 'it never rains', I've done some 'private investigations' and have possibly found a place on 'Telegraph Road' that may be willing to take them for 'Love Over Gold', however you're likely to catch an 'Industrial Disease' :getmecoat:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO said:

Defo I'm still a salad dodger.

Well some may say 'it never rains', I've done some 'private investigations' and have possibly found a place on 'Telegraph Road' that may be willing to take them for 'Love Over Gold', however you're likely to catch an 'Industrial Disease' :getmecoat:

Very good Mr K. Your about the right dimensions for these but I assume you are too young to have been let out by your parents / offenders institution in 1982 to want a tour t shirt?  

2 minutes ago, AndrewBClarke said:

Very good Mr K. Your about the right dimensions for these but I assume you are too young to have been let out by your parents / offenders institution in 1982 to want a tour t shirt?  

Actually they are the first band I saw live. Maine Road, Manchester in 1992- 'On Every Street' Tour. I drove myself there too along with two work colleagues (Managed to slip away from my probation officer).

One sold. One left!!

• AndrewBClarke changed the title to SOLD - Dire Straits Love over Gold 1982 tour t shirts (x2) Large