2021 ZK 1.6 Ecoboost - SOLD!

David Oxfordshire

Well this is a difficult one, after building this car over 5 years and getting it IVA’d and registered April ’21 ive decided that it needs to go to home where it actually gets used. I just don’t have the time anymore and cant really justify keeping it to go around the ring road once every two weeks.

But if it goes it goes if it doesn’t I can live with myself.

Its done just under 1100 miles, its never seen rain or indeed water! so there maybe a few OE bugs stuck to the front.

Spec is:

Chassis:

NEW 2015 ZK, wide body, lowered floors, widetrack front end. Cycle wings, Carbon blade aeroscreen, RAC rollbar.

NEW All chassis bits, shocks etc etc with Kit purchased in 2015.

New Pro-race Wheels and 888 tyres

NEW Standard Willwood brakes but Mintex 1144’s on the front.

Engine:

2015 1.6 Ecoboost ST180 engine with 60 miles on it that came out of a new Fiesta, however this was back in the days before you could get ecoboost crate engines, so its on a Q plate.

20 mile old Garrett GT2860RS Turbo aka: Disco potato, which was actually recommended to me by the turbotechnics chaps as the ultimate turbo for a 1.6 ecoboost.

New SCS GDi4 ECU. Not running traction or launch yet as I havent had time, its also so bl**** fast that its not been rolling road tuned mainly because the map provided has been spot on but no doubt there would be more HP to come if you were that mental. Anyone who know this combo will recognise this is a proven 350hp+ package at which point the std injectors run out of puff

New Smart turbo adjustable boost controller.

New Carbon cold inlet system.

New fuel lab regulator.

New custom heavy duty CG clutch

New Caterham Sigma sump

New Ryan Edwards custom Stainless 322 header and full Stainless 321 system, with removeable CAT. Anyone who knows Ryans work will know he has crazy fabrication skills.

New Radtech radiator and intercooler.

Forge Motorsport blow off valve.

Custom Ryan Edwards 321 Stainless boost pipes.

Gearbox / diff:

400 miles since rebuild QUAIFE QBE15Z, 2.39 first gear. Its straight cut so it does make a little noise but I kind of like that!

Diff 3.9 Sierra LSD

Interior

New Schroth Harnesses

New Tillet B6’s

New Carbon NV carbon dash

New AIM MXS Strada digi dash

New boost and fuel gauges

New OMP steering wheel.

Think that’s about all the major bits described, ill put some piccies up later. I wont reply to any silly offers and no test drives…sorry, it needs a lot of respect and im not willing to take any risks unless I’ve been paid for it beforehand!

Car has been registered since April 2021 and doesn’t need an MOT until April 2024.

Ooh only bad point it that one of the front cycle wings came unbonded after hitting a pothole, which is now bolted on with pro-bolts.

Think that’s it.

PM me if interested.

£17K

• Like 1

The disco potato - can't beat a classic! Good luck with the sale, looks great!

27 minutes ago, New display name REQUIRED said:

The disco potato - can't beat a classic! Good luck with the sale, looks great!

Thanks! not quite sure why its called that...maybe because the noise it makes as it tries to inhale pedestrians is as loud as a disco? 😎

12 minutes ago, David Oxfordshire said:

Thanks! not quite sure why its called that...maybe because the noise it makes as it tries to inhale pedestrians is as loud as a disco? 😎

I'm pretty sure its because it looks like a potato and its party time when it comes on boost. 

• Haha 2

Looking around i think i might be a little over egging the price...Now £19.5K 😬

Right, now £17K....new project forces a cheeky little price drop :)

Ooh and just added some new CF cycle wings since last advert.

PM'd you!

On 11/07/2022 at 18:56, Richard (OldStager) said:

@David Oxfordshire Is this still for sale a new member is interested.

In my garage tonight Richard:

Some kind of major modding thread may follow.

lots more carbon, three way dampers and a full cage strike me as first projects.

It’s also way off on geo at the moment, I’ll sort that with the dampers.

Then traction control needs setting up (just for if it rains / I lend it out) I’m happy bareback

Maybe a Quaiffe or Sadev sequential and proper diff will finish it off.

see how I like my 5th and “our” xx’th Westy 😬

EFBEBF9A-35B3-4162-9F1F-35653E97FBE1.jpeg

• Like 1

Yes Richard, new owner, new member (loooong time Westy owner from pre-lit on)

25 minutes ago, Richard (OldStager) said:

Erm, I'm confused as, are you the new owner then?

@charliemouse

• Like 1

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.