Westfield SEIW Mazda SDV Turbo For Sale **SOLD**

Ianboom

😥Due to lack of use and the addition of a Cockerpoo to the family, sadly my Westfeild is up for sale.

It was built by me 2016 to 2017 and was registered on an age related plate in July 2017.

Details are as follows;

Westfield SEIW Mazda SDV based on a Mazda MX5 NB 1.8iS

Torsen limited slip diff

5 speed gearbox

Westfield orange with black detachable rear arches and front cycle wings

MSA rollbar

Willans 4 point harnesses

Flat dash with ETB gauges

Heated front screen

Heater

Heated seats

Remote start button

Remote fan switch

Wunoff silencer with inernal cat

Toyo T1R tyres

Momo steering wheel

Westfield side screens/doors

Softbits half hood

January 2021 I turbo charged adding the following;

Subaru Impreza TD04 turbo

Radtec alloy rad and intercooler

ME221 ECU

Bosch wideband lambda sensor with AEM AFR gauge

RX8 injectors

Approx 2200 miles and currently running at 1 bar boost which gives about 240 bhp

There's a few spares with the car too including all the pre-turbo parts.

£14500

west.jpg

20160612_170058.jpg

IMG_20170610_103347.jpg

IMG_20210303_201912899.jpg

IMG_20210314_172236513.jpg

IMG_20210314_172230006.jpg

IMG_20170423_165252.jpg

wscc.jpg

• Like 3

That is a beautifully presented car packed with 'all the right stuff' - well priced too - GLWS and hope to see you back in a Westy again.

Hi Ian, nice car👍 Sorry not looking to buy but just wondered which turbo manifold you used as looks to place the turbo in a nice position! I maybe looking to TUrbo in future so gathering info at the mo.

cheers and good luck with the sale

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Glynn Walters said:

Hi Ian, nice car👍 Sorry not looking to buy but just wondered which turbo manifold you used as looks to place the turbo in a nice position! I maybe looking to TUrbo in future so gathering info at the mo.

cheers and good luck with the sale

Looks like a Davefab diy manifold. 

FDEEAA80-4064-4448-9572-670382B9DD54.png.12582df947c03766611410ed67a6391a.png

• Thanks 1

Hi.

Stu's correct, it 's a Davefab manifold. He sells them built up. but I bought the 'kit' one so I could place the turbo exactly where I wanted it.

Too far back and it hits the chassis, to far forward and it can hit another chassis rail, but it also gets a bit tight to fit everything, too high and it's close to the bonnet, too low and the exhaust outlet gets difficult (I used the existing exhaust hole in the body) and it gets tight to work on!

Make sure the flanges are bolted down to something heavy when they're welded to prevent warping. I also had mine resurfaced with a fly cutter!!

Ian

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank for the info Ian and Stu, much apreciated👍

• Like 2

Glynn yes DaveFab manifold, I had them make the first one up for me, they measured everything then made a plastic printed template to see if it fits then made the manifold, they nicely then started selling them with no reference or payments to me as I payed for the development etc, when I found out that they were selling them I contacted them and they said as I didn't sign a licence tuff s#it, I wasn't asked or told about a licence. So i'm a little miffed with them. The manifold is okay I've had to reinforced mine as they are prone to cracking.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Still for sale.

I realised last week that I haven't been out in it in over a month!

• 1 month later...

Now with 12 months MOT.

Passed with no issues (including emissions) and only done just over 200 miles since the last MOT!

Priced dropped to £12500

• Like 2

• Ianboom changed the title to Westfield SEIW Mazda SDV Turbo For Sale

Hi Ian,

just wanted to say thank you for you and your wife’s kind hospitality. I don’t mind admitting that you scared me a little on end during the test drive! 🤣

The car was immaculately built with love and obvious attention to detail and is truly a credit to yourself. We ended up driving back from Solihull to Kent and I enjoyed every minute of it and the car was faultless 👍

Thanks again Ian and good luck with your next project!

Rob

25575D66-C30D-4A29-96D6-88E5AA7A1A99.jpeg

81D0703F-8E98-4D2B-8109-9DFE0DD1CA12.jpeg

• Like 2

Hi Rob, it was an absolute pleasure to meet yourself and your brother in law.

Hope you get full use of your limbs and the hearing back soon 🙂

I will definitely miss it.

Not sure what the next project will be.....

Ian

• Ianboom changed the title to Westfield SEIW Mazda SDV Turbo For Sale **SOLD**

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.