WESTFIELD SEIW 1600 CVH -SOLD-

Ventoux

1600 CVH engine on twin 40 Webers, type 9 sierra 5 speed gearbox and diff. Chrome front suspension with lightweight Westfield uprights. Discs all round with Willwood 4 pot callipers on the front.

Full hood and side screens, lockable boot lid, ducted nose cone. Willans 4 point belts, Detachable alcantara steering wheel.

The car was built in 2002 from all new parts apart from the engine, gearbox and diff which were factory Ford reconditioned units, everything coming from Westfield.

Its immaculate condition suggests it has never seen salty roads.

The car has done less than 19,000 miles in total and has seen virtually no use since 2019, apart from to and from MOTs. The last MOT was on 22/9/21 and since then it has only done the 35 mile journey from the professional Carcoon storage facility a few days ago. That journey was great fun and makes one think twice about selling but needs must.

I am the third owner and bought the car in 2016.

£8750

John

07808 924859 or PM

Westfield Ad9.jpg

Westfield Ad3.jpg

Westfield Ad2.jpg

Westfield Ad4.jpg

Westfield Ad7.jpg

Westfield Ad8.jpg

Westfield Ad10.jpg

Westfield Ad11.jpg

Westfield Ad6.jpg

Westfield Ad13.jpg

Westfield ad15.jpg

Westfield ad17.jpg

Westfield ad16.jpg

Westfield Ad18.jpg

Westfield ad 19.jpg

Westfield Ad20.jpg

Westfield Ad21.jpg

23 hours ago, Ventoux said:

1600 CVH engine on twin 40 Webers, type 9 sierra 5 speed gearbox and diff. Chrome front suspension with lightweight Westfield uprights. Discs all round with Willwood 4 pot callipers on the front.

Full hood and side screens, lockable boot lid, ducted nose cone. Willans 4 point belts, Detachable alcantara steering wheel.

The car was built in 2002 from all new parts apart from the engine, gearbox and diff which were factory Ford reconditioned units, everything coming from Westfield.

Its immaculate condition suggests it has never seen salty roads.

The car has done less than 19,000 miles in total and has seen virtually no use since 2019, apart from to and from MOTs. The last MOT was on 22/9/21 and since then it has only done the 35 mile journey from the professional Carcoon storage facility a few days ago. That journey was great fun and makes one think twice about selling but needs must.

I am the third owner and bought the car in 2016.

£8750

John

07808 924859 or PM

Westfield Ad9.jpg

Westfield Ad3.jpg

Westfield Ad2.jpg

Westfield Ad4.jpg

Westfield Ad7.jpg

Westfield Ad8.jpg

Westfield Ad10.jpg

Westfield Ad11.jpg

Westfield Ad6.jpg

Westfield Ad13.jpg

Westfield ad15.jpg

Westfield ad17.jpg

Westfield ad16.jpg

Westfield Ad18.jpg

Westfield ad 19.jpg

Westfield Ad20.jpg

Westfield Ad21.jpg

I should have said I am located 35 miles south of Edinburgh.

Nice car.  I'd have said if anything you have under priced it!

1 hour ago, Marcus S. said:

Nice car.  I'd have said if anything you have under priced it!

I’d agree, very nice tidy car and a bargain. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman changed the title to WESTFIELD SEIW 1600 CVH -SOLD-

Went on a 8 hour round trip to view and then buy this . John the owner was a pleasure to deal with and even delivered it for me . This was the 5 th car I looked at and by far the best . It does have a few little jobs to keep me busy but will be used all year round and be outside in all weathers for at least the next year .

• Like 1

Well done, it's a lovely car. If you ever swap out the front wishbones for black items please do let me know 👍.

• Like 1

I tuned my old CVH to the max........I have lots of CVH P0RN pics 🙂

DSCF0643.thumb.JPG.7b6632eaca812c9a14968984d30d11b3.JPG

DSCF0657.JPG

DSCF0688.JPG

• Like 3

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.