Zetec/Type9 Clutch Bearing

Ragtop

I am finally making progress with the Zetec fit but I am having real problems obtaining a CCT133 QH clutch bearing, which is the one everyone seems to recomend. Does anyone know where I can get hold of one please (either North West or mail order)? Most people either dont recognise the number and/or only supply full kits

Thanks

:t-up:

Try your local Ford dealer 6124260 is the part number that worked for me about £20 I think. ;)

Latest Ford part number (30/01/04) is 6124270, but at £22.75, I would try Caterham £10 sounds a good deal to me.

Thanks Rob - Ive sorted it by contcting Quinton Hazell direct.

For everyones information their website is here and has masses of catalogue info on clutches/cables etc etc (although they wont direct sell they were very helpful) :t-up: