Change in the Westfield Parts Department

Westfield Chesil Parts Dept

Good Afternoon All,

After 3 years and 4 months at Westfield Sportscars I have decided it is time for a change. I'm here for one more month.

Thank you all members and customers who I have had interactions with during my time here. It has been a pleasure. 

Regards

Patrick 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 8

2 minutes ago, Westfield Parts Dept said:

Good Afternoon All,

After 3 years and 4 months at Westfield Sportscars I have decided it is time for a change. I'm here for one more month.

Thank you all members and customers who I have had interactions with during my time here. It has been a pleasure. 

Regards

Patrick 

Thanks for everything paddy and all the best in the future.

• Like 1

And thank you Patrick, since you started, (and the rest of the team, with you), the turn round of "parts" reputation has been nothing short of astounding. You've done awesome work that you should be really proud of!

Good luck with your next endeavour, we'll be sad to see you go.

• Like 2

Ditto all the above. You'll be sorely missed and thanks for all you've done.

• Like 1

• Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO changed the title to Change in the Westfield Parts Department
  • Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO pinned this topic

Best of luck in your next endeavour  Paddy! Sad to see you go as it’s always a pleasure dealing with the parts dept.
Thanks for your help during the build👍👍👍

• Like 1

All the best Pat.

You and Jase have worked so hard though these very challenging times and I for one think you both have smashed it and always willing to go that extra mile to makesure the customers are happy.

Good luck with your new adventure 👌🤙👍

• Like 1

Thanks for your help and good luck in the future. 
You bought a breath of fresh air to the parts department you will be sorely missed. 

• Like 1

As said above, great improvement and excellent service. Just this Tuesday you helped me no-end identify and supply those little bits that I needed at short notice. Cheers and best wishes going forward.

Hope you can make it to Stoneleigh (as a punter...) and we can have a beer?

• Like 1

Sorry to hear this Patrick,

I can only say what has been said already and that I cannot fault the service I've received when ordering parts and how any minor issues are always resolved with no drama's. 

Best of luck for your next chapter whatever that may be.

Glen

Hi Patrick - I can only assume that you're leaving voluntarily, as Westfield would be mad to let you go....

I gave you a pretty hard time with the carbon silencer issue, but you handled it very professionally, despite only having started at Westfield a few months earlier. Ultimately however, it all got resolved to everyone's satisfaction (replacement silencer is still fine, BTW...)

Good luck with whatever it is you've chosen to move onto

• Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman unpinned this topic