Croft 26 April

Kingster

Just been ok'd a 4am finish so if i get down it should be lunchtime ish. 

Have fun guys, remember if you see an MX5 in your mirrors, he's faster than you so let him through. 

• Haha 3

@Andrew I will be loading up in half hour or so.

I plan to be there 7.30-8 in the morning, are we going to try and get parked up together again, however many Westfields are turning up? 

On the grass at the back or overlooking the pitlane entry? You won’t miss me with the massive van and agricultural trailer as usual! 😀

16 minutes ago, Jack T said:

@Andrew I will be loading up in half hour or so.

I plan to be there 7.30-8 in the morning, are we going to try and get parked up together again, however many Westfields are turning up? 

On the grass at the back or overlooking the pitlane entry? You won’t miss me with the massive van and agricultural trailer as usual! 😀

Try to get on the grass where we were last time eh? 

..whatever you do though, if you see an MX5 behind you.. dont let him past. 😉

@scott_prelit or @Insuranceman if you want a double drive I think they allowed additional drivers on the day. Then just go half with me on the fuel and we split the booking fees for a cheap last minute “arrive n drive“ MX5 track day 👍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kingster said:

@scott_prelit or @Insuranceman if you want a double drive I think they allowed additional drivers on the day. Then just go half with me on the fuel and we split the booking fees for a cheap last minute “arrive n drive“ MX5 track day 👍

Thanks for the offer Chris, will have to play it by ear as I don’t know what time I’ll get finished at work.

1 hour ago, Kingster said:

Thanks for the offer Chris but that mx5 sounds too powerful for me 🤣🤣🤣 i need to be back for the school run. Was just going to pop down for a catch up

Twas a good day. There was a bit of drizzle but it mostly fell during the lunch break.

The Pintosaurus ran mostly trouble free after a slight adjustment on the clutch cable. The track was quite busy in the morning, but thinned out late afternoon, where I got some clearish laps in. I may well have gone quicker than last year. .. If this keeps up, I reckon by the time I'm 90 I'll be in the 1-29s! 😉 

Good to meet people, 

Will get a vid up at some point..

And here's a few pics.

😎

P1010030.JPG

P1010033.JPG

P1010034.JPG

P1010039.JPG

P1010040.JPG

Glad you had a good day Andrew.. Hope you enjoyed playing with the MX5s..

I also see your experience of parking also got you the only bit of tarmac!

• Like 1

Good day today, nice to catch up with people. 

Few issues to iron out on the car but that’s the fun of it sometimes ready for the next one!

As said last run of the day was spot on, got a good few quiet laps in!

• Like 1