Croft 26 April

Kingster

I'll give it an outing at some point this year but to soon for me. Couple of niggles to sort first. 

• 2 weeks later...

I went out yesterday and filled two jerry cans for Croft.. I'm thinking the fuel price is only going one way, so may as well do it sooner. I did feel slightly uneasy filling fuel cans in the current situation. 🤔

19 minutes ago, Andrew said:

I went out yesterday and filled two jerry cans for Croft.. I'm thinking the fuel price is only going one way, so may as well do it sooner. I did feel slightly uneasy filling fuel cans in the current situation. 🤔

Funny you should say that - this is my plan today. As you say seems a little uneasy, but I will need to fill them at some point...

• 1 month later...
47 minutes ago, Jack T said:

Looking forward to it, first day of the year for me. I’m not as committed as the rest of you! 😀

Snap! I'm having a lazy start to the season. 

@Andrewi may pop down if I dont sleep after nightshift tonight 🤣🤣😍

Can spectators watch for free and what time does it finish?

i might try and get down after work.

10 minutes ago, scott_prelit said:

@Andrewi may pop down if I dont sleep after nightshift tonight 🤣🤣😍

Who needs sleep Scott! 

May see you there.

6 minutes ago, Insuranceman said:

Can spectators watch for free and what time does it finish?

i might try and get down after work.

Usually yes, free spectating, but I know they stopped it during covid. Probably best to give Javelin a call. Not sure where we are now..  Finishes at 5pm

edit. Just got this off Javelin's website:

Yes spectators can come along to watch free of charge. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times and they are not permitted in the pit lane or on the pit wall. Nobody under the age of 16 is permitted at Bedford Autodrome at all. Some military venues may have restrictions on attendance or entry which will be noted on the venue page.