Westfield parts shop (official) - anyone experienced troubles when placing an order ?

Andrzej

As  in tittle - I have tried to make an order, checkout , paymet via paypal (visa) , and then instead of confirmation - error message :-/

Now I think I have read somewhere on the forum, that there was some problems, but cant find it.. 

I had this same issue earlier this week. Check your PayPal account, and emails, my order still went through and was delivered yesterday.

So regardless of error, order was properly placed ? would be great. 

I have found a Westfield shop dep account here on forum, maybe on monday they read my PM message I sent and confirm the order.  

Trouble is that trying to send a message to Westfield shop through their website contact form, and the same Error shows. 

I have just called by phone to the shop. Luckily they have on their system my order, just website as they say could now not always work as they are making some payment form changes or something.

• Like 1

Order has been processed, picked, packed and despatched.

Many thanks

WSC Parts Dept 

• Like 8

Isn't it good we have a club where the Factory Parts Dept actually care about it's club members, well done WSC 👍.

• Like 7