Brakes

simon walton

Any know the part number for ferodo ds2500 brake pads equivalent to EBC DP106 ? 

1 hour ago, simon walton said:

The nearest one given the dimensions of the EBC pads is on page 365 of this catalogue. Suffix H says they are available in the DS2500 compound.

Ferodo_car_racing_catalogue.pdf

Maybe better to say what callipers you have.

4 hours ago, simon walton said:

Did we answer this here-

?

Would it be worth compiling a cross reference thread as this question seems to come up again and again. Something like all the most popular calipers we use and then as many pad cross references as possible. Then save as 'sticky' or something ?.

3 hours ago, OldStager said:

Would it be worth compiling a cross reference thread as this question seems to come up again and again. Something like all the most popular calipers we use and then as many pad cross references as possible. Then save as 'sticky' or something ?.

+1 from me 👍

10 hours ago, DWaldie said:

+1 from me 👍

We just need a willing and able volunteer to collate all the info! Please step forward! As suggested above the answers are all probably on here if the search functions are used correctly, given how many brake questions there must have been over the years etc.

Well I would never suggest anything I either haven't done or be prepared to do, so I will step forward , the way I would like to see a collection of info like this this is in just one post, rather than pages and pages of member submissions, where things maybe be duplicated or disagreed with.

Having thought about it, I think in the first instance, can members PM me on what caliper brands they use together with the model numbers  ( both front and rear where applicable) then also give the same info on the pad brands and part numbers . I have been caught out before on here offering help as I am not familiar with the miriad of brakes sytems used on our cars, I know what I use at the moment and I assume the members do as well on their cars, so to start the post off member involvement will be needed, after that  has been done, I have no problem trawling the archives for any missing calipers/ pad suggestions. There will be posts on there no doubt where the info has been superseded or discontinued, so that will require some homework, again I have no issue with that.

If there is a better way then please post, as I can't think of it at the moment.

ETA

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1