Another Newbie

Euan Hoosearmy

Welcome!

There's some great advice here, however, please note, non-paid, - trial members can only link to photos hosted on another service. Uploading directly to the Forum can only be done by paid-up Club Members.

• Like 1

Well that was interesting, managed to lock myself out of my own account, but using Chrome now, I now see just an add flies files button, which when pressed gives me options to either take a photo, access the photo library or browse. Try Firefox on your laptop , but it should work from Chrome all the same.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

Welcome!

There's some great advice here, however, please note, non-paid, - trial members can only link to photos hosted on another service. Uploading directly to the Forum can only be done by paid-up Club Members.

That'll be it.... better get the wallet out then....

5 minutes ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

Welcome!

DOH

I never noticed that....

locked out of my account for 14 mins for nothing, lol....

8 minutes ago, Euan Hoosearmy said:

That'll be it.... better get the wallet out then....

:laugh:

We can probably help you save most of it back over the course of membership, too, between insurance discounts, discounts from some of our sponsors/Traders and general advice!

Palms crossed with silver and suddenly I have photo options!! 🙂

Pictures attached - car on transporter, good old Shipley!! Westfield Key ring my wife made me last night using her Cricut, very limited edition, the language coming out of the craft room was "interesting"! Evidently all the little bits make it a complete pain of a job... Gratuitous pic of twin carbs which gets flipped when I upload it!

20220112_123909.jpg

20220112_223846.jpg

20220112_131512.jpg

• Like 5

:laugh: Fantastic!

Thanks for joining us!!

The car looks very smart.

5 minutes ago, Euan Hoosearmy said:

my wife made me last night using her Cricut

Oooh, my wife has one on those too 👍

Welcome to the club!

Welcome ( again, lol) , glad the pics issue is ok now, another Weber car as well, cool.