Wscc Membership

Rednop1

Just me thinking out loud here.

Standard Membership is £30 the first year then £27.50 after that which i think is excellent value for what you get.

Club magazines throughout the year via postman pat a club calendar at the start of the year A-plan insurance discounts full use of this forum these are just one or two benefits of being a club member there are plenty plenty more !

But do you really need to be a club member these days ? In my eyes its still well worth the money and come on the £27.50 is less than the cost of a Chinese on a friday night but what i find interesting is if you keep your eye on the "People online " how many old member's that are viewing the forum on a regular basis that are no longer member's and haven't been for sometime that could be for a number of reason they have sold their car  then it hit me why if you have no intention of posting everything or if posting input just isnt your thing why do you need to be a member because you can fully view the forum well apart from the members section but nothing much goes on there .

So are people just watching the £££££ or thinking why do i need to be a member because i can still view the forum ?

For me the last few years I've been a member because of the selling or buying parts from members so being able to pm has helped with that.

Also I've done a lot of work to the car and needed help via pm from members. 

One thing I don't understand on the first year you receive membership to a lost key subscription but then that's it even though your only paying 2 pound fifty less than the first year.

Tony 

Is it worth £27 to post on a forum, no not at at all.

Is it worth £27 to be a Westfield member, maybe.

i presume anybody who is lucky enough to own a Westfield

doesn't mind.

What's in it for me, nothing apart from a few wind up posts.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MR.C said:

Is it worth £27 to post on a forum, no not at at all.

speak for yourself.

so what you are saying is that 27 quid to post windup posts, you can do that for free on social media. seems to me you are the one that's wasting money.

No idea, but I believe it’s all the rage these days.

13 hours ago, Blatman said:

The Club forum counts as social media...

Worse still, our favourite car based build programs count as Reality TV!

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, OldStager said:

b*****r, does that mean i am hip and cool then...

No, you're in no danger there...

:getmecoat: 

14 minutes ago, Blatman said:

No, you're in no danger there...

:getmecoat: 

thank goodness for that, not sure i could show my face outside if i was...