Westfield Sports Car Club - Class of 2021

HB46443

There are some great looking roads and scenery in there. Is there any chance those members featured could add location details for the pics. There are quite a few places I'd like to drive to/through in that video. Learning the locations would be really good as we start to plan the up-coming year :t-up:

Fantastic work, finally managed to watch it all the way through. Some photos in there (certainly of mine, others I’m sure, too) that only the owners will recognise! (And I love those sort of pictures).

• Thanks 1

PS, can we use it as one of the Stoneleigh background videos, please!

• Like 1

Of course Dave, but I might have a rework too, as I know I can produce something more cinematic with time. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, HB46443 said:

Of course Dave, but I might have a rework too, as I know I can produce something more cinematic with time. 

looks like you have unwittingly become the clubs video producer 👍.

• Haha 2

Just now, OldStager said:

looks like you have unwittingly become the clubs video producer 👍.

Yup!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Building work now finished? @BigSkyBrad Class of 2022 has started. Surprise us with a sneaky peek of what’s under the covers. 

All the best HB.

Great idea for a video, would work well at Stoneleigh.

I'm on 5 times, one with the father in law in the driving seat, but, @Gary Taylor must be the most prolific!

• Like 3

@HB46443 absolutely brilliant video , I really enjoyed watching it.

it really shows the great diversity of our cars and the club from all corners of the UK

lots of happy days out, thank you

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, HB46443 said:

Building work now finished? @BigSkyBrad Class of 2022 has started. Surprise us with a sneaky peek of what’s under the covers. 

All the best HB.

Nah, still another four months at least to go on the overland camper build, but the Westy did break out of the cover a couple of times - it appears 3-4 other times in the video!

• Like 2

• 11 months later...
On 08/01/2022 at 17:25, HB46443 said:

Westfield Sports Car Club.

Class of 2021

Many great pictures are posted to the "Recent Snap Of Your Westfield" section on the WSCC forum. Sit back enjoy REVISITING some of those wonderful images of 2021.

Looking forward to 2022 

• Like 1