FREE Speed Series 2022 Online Registration OPEN

Captain Colonial

FREE online registration for the Speed Series 2022 is now open - follow the Store link below.

To aid our esteemed Competition Secretary, please ensure you fill in all the details accurately and in full so he doesn’t have to chase you for them later on.  The different classes are explained clearly on the form.

Registration for the Speed Series requires you to be a WSCC Member, and the Store package will only be visible if your membership is current and up-to-date.  If after clicking on the link below you are unable to see the registration package in the Store, your membership may be lapsed and require renewing.

You may also pre-order your 2022 Speed Series shirt in sizes S to XXXL in the link below.

FREE Online Speed Series 2022 Registration / Buy Speed Series T-Shirts

(As nothing is foolproof, please tag me if there’s an issue with the package and I’ll try to help.)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Captain Colonial pinned this topic

PLEASE REMEMBER TO ORDER YOUR T SHIRT IN THE STORE at £5

• Like 1

Good start and already into double figures in first 24 hrs

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

We are nearly at the end of January with about 8 weeks left to the first sprint so PLEASE PLEASE get your Speed Series Applications in NOW

• 4 weeks later...

Still need a lot more entries so get your fingers out please. First event at CADWELL PARK is due to open for entries early next week. 

I'll try and get me entry sorted today!

If Panda gets his bamboo logistics sorted this year we might actually get to a few sprints 🙂

4 hours ago, Onliest Smeg (David Richings) said:

I'll try and get me entry sorted today!

If Panda gets his bamboo logistics sorted this year we might actually get to a few sprints 🙂

2 hours ago, Terry Everall - WSCC Competition Secretary said:

JW needs to register asap

@John Williams (Panda) - Joint Manchester AO

13 hours ago, Rob_Day said:

I believe I’m registered, but still waiting on the car being ready. 🤞

Yes getting parts is a bit of a nightmare at the moment...throttle bodies so far 8 weeks and counting

• Sad 1

58 minutes ago, S2T said:

Yes getting parts is a bit of a nightmare at the moment...throttle bodies so far 8 weeks and counting

Electrical components are an issue at the moment as well

• Sad 1

29 minutes ago, Simon Waterfall Syman84 said:

Electrical components are an issue at the moment as well

Tell me about it. Try having a new car built. Everything is in short supply or more expensive than it needs to be as a premium if its in stock

• Sad 1

• Captain Colonial unpinned this topic