MAZDA MX5 1.8 Dakar - SOLD AGAIN!

Simon_Jones

After a couple of years of re-owning this car the latest MOT was a failure for corroded floor panels.  Sadly, I don't have the ability, space or time to take this on as a welding project and doing it via a garage would be too expensive.

I moved the post from Adam R to the top of the forum from when we bought it, which gives a great description of the car.  Condition is similar, accepting it is another 2 years older.  The car previously had new sills, wings and a re-spray so is pretty good from the floor up.  Mechanically it is really good and recently had another fully synth oil and filter change.

It really is too good to scrap or break for a donor and I hope that someone will take it on as a winter welding project and enjoy next year.  Values of MK1 MX-5's are on the up so any work put in can be recovered.

I'm looking for £800 and it will need to be trailered away.

A couple of interested parties dropped out due to distance.  Anybody  further South looking for a winter project?

• Simon_Jones changed the title to MAZDA MX5 1.8 Dakar - SOLD AGAIN!

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.