Windows 11 Upgrade

Blatman

3 minutes ago, Blatman said:

The laptop I installed it on is 2 years older than yours! That was the point. There is a way to avoid pretty much ALL of the compatibility barriers and install it. And it's FREE for the moment. That may change. 

cheers, going to need to take some brave pills before i commence, but may give it a go on the laptop i have here , which also has 10 on it.

2 minutes ago, OldStager said:

cheers, going to need to take some brave pills before i commence, but may give it a go on the laptop i have here , which also has 10 on it.

There's no risk to running the compatibility checker, it's just produces a list having scanned your PC. You can continue to use WIn 10 after you've ran it.

• Like 1

i just fired up the laptop , and even the installer will not work, giving me this message. that puts an end to my speculation then...

1880756680_laptopwin11.png.733399d999e9de3e9458eba12708c9bf.png