*SOLD* WESTFIELD V8 SEiGHT PROJECT WITH NEW STAGE 3 JRV8 V8 RECON ENGINE + GEARBOX & MANY NEW PARTS FROM WESTFIELD. HISTORIC WSCC VEHICLE WITH LOTS OF HISTORY.

Andy_R

Pictures on eBay (284537510883) as I can't seem to upload on here at the moment.

If anyone is interested please PM me to make an offer and I'll pull it off eBay if we can agree on a figure. 

I started re-building this Westfield during 2020 after a few years of lovely driving but we are relocating to the Isle of Arran and won’t have the space to store or work on the vehicle. So it’s with a genuine heavy heart that I’m selling as I really wanted to complete the re-build myself.

Please note that some of the pictures show the old parts which will also be included so you might be able to make some money selling these if you don’t use them. 

Don't worry @Julie Hall - Joint Peak District AO ... once settle on the Island I'll be getting another Westfield and will be back out on blats! Also I hope you are well?

VEHICLE

Wide-body
Westfield 3.5l V8 SEiGHT with 5 Speed Gearbox
Built 2001 and Registered 2002
4 Owners (inc. Current)
Q Plate
Full Wet Weather Gear inc. Doors
Lockable Boot Lid
XR4x4 Limited Slip Diff
Local Remote Oil Filter & Cooler
2.4 Quickrack Burton Power Steering Rack
6mm Wheel Spacers
Long Range (36 Litre) Fuel Tank
Quick release steering wheel
Twin Exhausts with Heat Shields
Black & Red Trimmed Seats on Runners
TSW R-Type 16” Wheels

JRV8 RECON ENGINE & GEARBOX - REBUILT DEC 2020 - COST TO ME WAS £5,000!

The original Rover 3.5l V8 Engine & Gearbox has been professionally re-built by JRV8
(JRV8 are one of the best & supply engines for the Pilgrim AC Cobra replicas)

It’a Stage 3 (which means more power!) & comes with an Edelbrock Performer Manifold, Vitesse Pistons, Real Steel Viper Hurricane Cam, a lightened flywheel, a JE Developments flat, baffled sump and new Edelbrock Air Filter.

This engine hasn’t been used since the rebuild (December 2020) and is still in the crate for protection.
All the documentation, receipts, re-build pictures and instructions on how to fit are included.

BRAND NEW PARTS - ALL THE REST - COST TO ME WAS WELL INTO 4 FIGURES!

Some of the parts below are difficult to get hold off / have long order times.

NEW V8 Aluminium Radiator (from Westfield)
NEW Ducting Intake for V8 Rad (from Westfield)
NEW V8 Cooling Fan (from Westfield)
NEW Wide Body Polished Windscreen (from Westfield)
NEW 5.75 Chrome Headlamps (from Westfield)
NEW Contoured Dash & Crash Pad (from Westfield)
NEW Carbon Effect Stone Guard Kit (from Westfield) 
Various NEW Replacement Lights & Bulbs (from Westfield)
NEW Uprated Engine Mounts (from Racetech Direct)
NEW Quick Release Boss (Professionally Welded)
NEW MONO Steering Wheel
NEW Soft Bits For Sevens Half Hood & Storage Bag
Various Other New Parts such as Number Plate Holder, Seals, etc.

PAPERWORK & HISTORY

The V5 is in my name. The vehicle (named Maverick) comes with a LOT of history and is also well known in the WSCC meaning it’s been in the club magazine a number of time (copies of these will be given to the new owner). There is documents from the British Motor Industry Heritage Trust, original paperwork from Westfield and before the engine rebuild I have documentation showing it reached 210BHP @ 5610 RPM (0-60 in 4.76sec).

WHAT IT NEEDS

Nothing is missing as every part from the vehicle has either been kept or replaced.

I’ve also kept pictures of how I’ve stored all the nuts & bolts which will be included in the purchase.

This vehicle has been sat in storage / undergoing re-build for 3 years. As you can see from the pictures the brakes & suspension need either a refurb or replacing (I was going to replace). Clutch master needs replacing. Brake lines look ok but the flexible’s could do with being replaced. The chassis has some light surface rust in places which will need treating but there are no holes or cracks that I’ve noticed. Small parts of the bodywork needs repair (cracks in glazing, some small breaks, etc.) and it could do with a respray … however saying that it will look fine with just a nice polish. Lots of tread on the tyres but I would replace as they are quite old. Wheels are in good condition. The diff was fine before the re-build but all the rubber bits of the rear shafts will probably need replacing. Full tank is good but wouldn’t surprise me if the pump needs replacing. Bushes could do with replacing. The wiring worked fine but some, especially in the engine bay, needs tiding up. Boot lid needs fitting & painting. Carpets will be fine with a deep clean but I was going to replace. There is a battery that worked fine before the rebuild was started but I wouldn’t like to vouch for its condition.

This is a project that can either be a full nut & bolt re-build (which is what I had planned for it) or, with just a little TLC, could be quickly finished and enjoyed. It’s a vehicle that will be worth at least £15k once re-built so it’s going to be a bargain for someone.

I have been honest as I can be with the above description but I’m an enthusiast and not a trained mechanic.
I will NOT renegotiate during collection so if you want more photos or have any questions please let me know.

I’m not willing to split any part of this project.

Collection within 7 to 10 days.

Collection from Crofton, Wakefield, West Yorkshire (WF4)

• Like 1

• Andy_R changed the title to *SOLD SUBJECT TO PAYMENT & COLLECTION* WESTFIELD V8 SEiGHT PROJECT WITH NEW STAGE 3 JRV8 V8 RECON ENGINE + GEARBOX & MANY NEW PARTS FROM WESTFIELD. HISTORIC WSCC VEHICLE WITH LOTS OF HISTORY.

* Maverick has been sold subject to payment & collection *

• Like 3

• Andy_R changed the title to *SOLD* WESTFIELD V8 SEiGHT PROJECT WITH NEW STAGE 3 JRV8 V8 RECON ENGINE + GEARBOX & MANY NEW PARTS FROM WESTFIELD. HISTORIC WSCC VEHICLE WITH LOTS OF HISTORY.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.