Anglesey Surprise Track Day pics and vids

Kingster

24 minutes ago, Andrew said:

I was begining to wonder if it had actually happened! 🙂

Weather looks good for Angy. 😎

The weather was unbelievable for November and the Welsh coast! Great track time, very low numbers so no real flags or stoppages. 

15 hours ago, Andy - a15cro said:

Great track time, very low numbers

I know - you just jump in the car head towards the pit exit and not even have to slow down as they just waved you through!

Really enjoyed it - and couldn't believe our luck with the weather ☀️

• Like 1

A massive difference in weather when compared to the sprint in October! After 1 timed run on the Saturday I didn’t see the point of continuing. Started asking dad why he decided to get a Westfield and not an Elise!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Thanks @Andy (Sycho) for letting me have a go in your phenomenal machine. After the go pro died i got really good, honest. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Rush Motorsport said:

Thanks @Andy (Sycho) for letting me have a go in your phenomenal machine. After the go pro died i got really good, honest. 

Not a problem, you can certainly see you was getting quicker it takes some getting used of doesn’t it? Shame to GoPro died.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Rush Motorsport said:

Up changes 10/10 ... down changes 2/10 😉 

What's happening with the down changes Russ? I'm guessing there's no auto blip function.

Was there actually anyone else there? 🙂 

9 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Up changes 10/10 ... down changes 2/10 😉 

What's happening with the down changes Russ? I'm guessing there's no auto blip function.

Was there actually anyone else there? 🙂 

The blipper wasn’t working so we were just getting by!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Was there actually anyone else there?

Only 22 cars so fill yer boots and pretty much empty. They were happy to wave you out in pairs so @Andy - a15cro and I managed a few decent cat n mouse sessions which were great fun!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kingster said:

Only 22 cars so fill yer boots and pretty much empty. They were happy to wave you out in pairs so @Andy - a15cro and I managed a few decent cat n mouse sessions which were great fun!

Perfect! .. I'm jelous as hell! 🙂

16 hours ago, Rush Motorsport said:

Thats looks seriously good fun. And no traffic on the track!!!