Surrey Westfield Owners Drives

David John

HI  I  just purchased a Westfield for the first time. I note that there are no owners clubs in Surrey or in fact anywhere close to surrey. I would be interested in contacting any  members in the  Surrey who might be interested in arranging a meet and drive. I was  planning to drive from Epsom to Ferring  near Worthing on the South Coast weather permitting if anyone is interested please contact me or phone on 07927 166898

Dave Allman     Epsom Surrey

Westfield1.jpg

:ww: @David John

I've moved your post to this section to help get the focus it needs. Good luck.

We'd normally suggest you don't display your mobile number on a public forum and ask interested members to send you private messages on here. You may find spam bots etc can pick up your number increasing the number of crank calls you will get etc.

HI  Steve thanks for replying, I was thinking that there must be owners in Surrey keen to do drives so nice to hear from you. My Brother in law built his own Caterham so thats how  I first got interested, that and hairy track days in it at Brands Hatch. My interest is days out and driving the car. Look forward to meeting up in due course.

David

There are some guys in east Sussex borders which isn't that much of a slog for you plus a few others. I'll see if I can rouse them up to contact you.. 

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks very much appreciate the reply. Also I was phoned by a guy called Alec who I think live is Epsom but my phone didnt show a missed call  so I havent got a con tact number for him. Does anyone know who Alec is please ?

• 5 weeks later...

Hey guys, I'm from Croydon and have a Seight, hoping to meet local kitkar drivers, I thought I was the only one from Surrey so interested to meet others and go on runs. Maybe we should set up some sort of group?

• Like 1

I’m on the south Kent coast, will be up for a ride out and meet up 👍🏼 There’s quite a few in the south especially more your neck of the Woods

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello - I've decided purchase a Westfield - rather than a Lotus 7 which for the most part seem to be considerably more expensive and having tried to sit in a few definitely not long enough for 6' 3" - and have an option to purchase one after Xmas. Trouble is its a long way away. Its a wide bodied FW 2 litre.  It would be great to actually try to sit in one - better still to be taken out in one!! :) 

Coincidentally I live very near Deal in Kent (plan to day-trip to France once we're allowed over there again, something I've done frequently over the last fifteen years, in a Westfield rather than a Honda :)) so am hoping I could meet up with someone nearby or even further afield like East Sussex or Surrey - ideally by the first week in January at the latest...

Anyone out there who can help with a wide-bodied Westfield they'd be happy to show me / let me sit in and even (though not a necessity) take me out in?

This is a serious enquiry from a 70 year young enthusiast.

Thanks - Nick 

On 07/12/2021 at 20:59, Benrobson2999 said:

I’m on the south Kent coast, will be up for a ride out and meet up 👍🏼 There’s quite a few in the south especially more your neck of the Woods

Please get in touch - thanks - Nick

Hi Nicky    I am not far off your age and I would be happy for you to come up and try for size my Westfield. Iam over 6 ' and don't have any problems driving mine. Just let me know when you want to come over.

Dave (Epsom)