Logo Stripe

bryforang

Afternoon all 🙂 

I've got a post office red Westfield (see profile pictures) I've owed my car from new direct from Westfield Sports Cars (factory built) I've decided to put some additional logo's to make the car look a bit better and not so plain. I'm thinking of a central stripe and side decal. Does anybody know a UK based company that does decal's that will fit Westfield please, or should I just keep the car as it is?

Thank you in advance 🙂 

Bryan

2144985394_2018-05-3012_02.44(1).jpg

DSCI0030.JPG

• Like 1

There's a website that does decals for Westfields....

https://shop.zengraphics.co.uk/westfield?orderby=10

Also, eBay have a few sellers for side stripes, some will do custom text if it floats your boat. I fitted some similar to this to my old westfield and they are really easy to do.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/KITCAR-SIDE-STRIPES-x-1-PAIR-CATERHAM-7-MK-TIGER-WESTFIELD-KIT001-/174352578172?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=710-127635-2958-0

Most car wrapping places will supply and fit a stripe and custom decals. I believe Toybox will also supply and fit a centre stripe, but I don't think they're cheap.

It might look a bit much with the huge Westfield badge, diffuser and tyre lettering? 

Thanks for your messages, I'll check out the sites you mentioned. That is a great help😊 Thanks again.

Check out eastcoastgraphics on eBay. He can create pretty much any logo you wish in vinyl. He's a really nice bloke too.