Mega bec chassis bodywork cage

Rednop1

Mega bec chassis bodywork 

Used in a previous life still good condition

Genuine mega bec chassis rare item you cannot purchase these anymore worth keeping as a spare because if you damage your bec car  your cannot purchase from westfield anymore comes with top column and the 3 pedals 

Has prepreg carbon back panel carbon tunnel top and sides carbon scuttle and comes with a carbon dash blank all made by me 

Comes with a caged cage brand new 

Come with orange zk tub with rear arches fitted ,scuttle panel fitted with aeroscreen double bubble bodywork is non genuine but good quality 

£3750

Lots lots more parts available for this car from wishbones to shocks to radiators to full set of uprights and a complete 893 engine package everything must go !!!

Please no dreamers 

1 minute ago, Rush Motorsport said:

Good price that Del Boy. 

Thanks rodney xx

I'd be interested in the front uprights/hubs if they are the Ali version, trying to get rid of my steel fabricated ones that Westfield used 👍, too much play in the bearings, would you consider spiltting the cage off the above?

Cage is now sold subject to collection 

So new price for the  above is  £3250 

Or £4000 and thats will include the ultra rare carbon v8 bonnet 

Stay safe  Chateauneuf du Pape

40 minutes ago, Rednop1 said:

Cage is now sold subject to collection 

So new price for the  above is  £3250 

Or £4000 and thats will include the ultra rare carbon v8 bonnet 

Stay safe  Chateauneuf du Pape

Or you can mix and match i have plenty of other parts 

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.