Cheshire and N. Staffs Christmas Curry is back! Thursday 2nd December.

Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman

7 hours ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

It seems to have come round so quickly, but the Christmas Curry is a week today!

Just a reminder, I need to give the Eastern Revive our final confirmed numbers on Monday, so NEED to have firm final numbers by the end of Sunday/Monday morning, many thanks!

If you can't make the meal, or curry just isn't your thing, you're more than welcome to join us for the pre-meal drinks at the Rose and Crown!

🍻 🍻 🥳

I can’t make it now I’m afraid. Hope all those that can have a great night though.

• Sad 2

Great, thanks guys!

I'll have to phone the restaurant tonight; I confirmed the numbers on Monday with them.

(I've actually had to pay a deposit this year, so I've already paid £10/person, based on ten of us.)

• Thanks 1

Apologies for the faff, and understand if they cant do it, but would like to join if I can.

Reminder popped up on my phone this morning, but otherwise basically dont check the forum so didnt know about prebooking.

Daniel

Good to meet you at last Daniel. Yes, a good time was had by all. Sorry not to see some of the usual suspects @Si.Dalziel & @Wilfman to name a couple (note from the editor- are they really a couple? 😉 )

No pics of the event, as it would only confirm or deny rumours that @Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary eats Nan bread the size of duvets 😉

I'm was humbled and delighted to receive a gift from my good Peak District tail runners, tail @BillyPee

image.png.ac633691f04d6b25557659d41ea63212.png

I'm also impressed I remember to take it home!

image.png.952007594f39d53da15db9b976e90f22.png

you need to dine with me in the Peaks to find out how I deserve such an award! 

I'm now promoting @BillyPee to be my lifestyle consultant on my journey to be more Billy!

Thanks and congratulations to @6carjon on joining us on such a momentous occasion in his life! 

Many thanks for the arrangements as usual, @Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary. We appreciate this year's been trickier than most to arrange, due to the ongoing impact of the pandemic etc.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

A great evening thanks all! Sorry you couldnt make it David ( @CherryTreeFW ), I think Daniel really enjoyed your curry though! ;) 

Yes Dave you're a star thank you. Ian you have to give that mug back. I saw you squeeze lemon juice on your bahjee.  That must count as salad😀

23 hours ago, 6carjon said:

Yes Dave you're a star thank you. Ian you have to give that mug back. I saw you squeeze lemon juice on your bahjee.  That must count as salad😀

Its even worse, he was witnessed eating a bit of green salad 🥗 stuff, possibly cucumber! A reputation shattered in one, rash, moment.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3