SE top wishbone - bought, thx

Pete75

Hi, 

after research I find only wishbone widetrack sets but I do not want to modify the front axle of my SE.

Unfortunatly my beauty got damaged by a crash and today I got the info that the right top wishbone should be replaced.

Does anyone have this part "laying around" and would sell it for small pocket?   

Sorry for my rusty English 🤫

20211012_103401.jpg

Yes, it seems that there's no other way than changing the whole front axle wishbones but bying Chrome ones and stripping and painting? A set of black ones should be cheaper, no? 

I found a set on eBay UK for 120 pounds  but the seller does not react to my questions about dimension and shipping costs to Austria... 😞   

11 hours ago, Pete75 said:

I found a set on eBay UK for 120 pounds  but the seller does not react to my questions about dimension and shipping costs to Austria... 😞   

I don’t think those ones are for a Westfield as the upper wishbones look to be symmetrical. Westfield top wishbones should have one leg longer than the other.

you can buy them new from Westfield but I’m surprised nobody has an old one hidden away.

https://parts.westfield-sportscars.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=126&search=Wishbon&description=true

• Thanks 2

Wow, I didn't find this single part when I searched for it at westfield?!

I only found sets and it's hard to pay 500 for a set if only 1 part of the set is needed.

Thanks for the hint, if nobody here has one laying around, i will order it at Westfield.

Lead time is no problem, it's f... cold here in Austria 🤣    

• Pete75 changed the title to SE top wishbone

I hope it is allowed to push my search for an upper standard wishbone or a front set?

Didn't find a rule but to be honest, I did not read all rules... 🤫 

the link that mark posted is what you need isn't it..., i did have a spare one but this was sold last year sadly.

5 hours ago, OldStager said:

the link that mark posted is what you need isn't it

meaning the part is the one you want.

in response to your later post about wanting one

Ah okay, sorry for the misunderstanding 😅

Yes, thats the part that I would need but 120 pounds + shipping... 

I know how it will go: Nobody here has it unless I have ordered it at Westfield... 🤣

Might be able to help. I just bought a pair second hand but only need one. DM if your still looking

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Pete75 changed the title to SE top wishbone - bought, thx

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.