Westfield For Sale (now sold)

Ian Bitterlin

Is it OK to advertise a Westfield for sale here?  If not, where?  The magazine?

It is time it was used more!

Not to everyone's taste?

1989 the kit left the factory, red narrow body with clamshell wings, fly-screens only, 1700 cross-flow with twin 45DCOE Weber and a Wunoff exhaust.  5x Team Dynamics 15" black wheels with 195/50 Marangoni near new tyres. 

First registered by the kit buyer in 1998(?), Q plate.  I am the third owner for the last decade or so, 9 months MOT, only 4600 miles since new.  Not raced, ever.  Has build documents in a file.  Not preened and polished, ever, but garaged.  Located near Cheltenham.

Two problems:  Starter motor has failed, and the brake master cylinder (apparently, according to the MOT advisory) needs attention (most probably a Mk3 non-servo Cortina)

If anyone is interested email me at bitterlin@criticalfacilities.co.uk and I can send photos and copy of log-book and MOT etc.  It is probably work more in parts than as a whole car, but I have no idea what to ask for it.  If the price offered is too low I will simply keep it.

Ian 

Hi Ian, as a member you are more than welcome to advertise on the forums.  I've moved your post to the right area.  For potential buyers you may want to add photos though.  It's really easy!

• Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman changed the title to Westfield For Sale - SOLD
  • Marcus Barlow - Show and Events Co-ordinator changed the title to Westfield For Sale (now sold)
3 minutes ago, Ian Bitterlin said:

Thanks for all the interest - the car sold on the first day.

Thanks for letting us know Ian we have marked the title as sold for you

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.