Peak District run out, Sun 17th Oct, 10am, Bull

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

It’s 11 o’clock !!! So what you having for lunch ? Must remember to get in front of you on Sunday because the way your eating they’ll be nothing left 🤣

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, aeg said:

It’s 11 o’clock !!! So what you having for lunch ? Must remember to get in front of you on Sunday because the way your eating they’ll be nothing left 🤣

Today’s menu - Full English for breakfast, only two eggs so peckish by 11 and needed moist apple cake with cappuccino, light lunch of carrot and coriander soup with crusty bread followed by almond slice in Greek yogurt, mid afternoon no doubt hungry again so probably a double chocolate mini roll and a couple of suggestives, dinner tonight already in AGA so pleased to report it is a Lancashire Hot Pot which will be served with petit pois. Apple strudel and ice cream for afters. All normal stuff really. You can see why I work from home. 

• Haha 3

@AndrewBClarkedo you have to adjust your harnesses on a weekly basis 😉 I bet you have to have an afternoon nap to sleep it all off as well !!! Take it easy I’ll bring you some Rennies on Sunday to help with the indigestion 😘

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, aeg said:

@AndrewBClarkedo you have to adjust your harnesses on a weekly basis 😉 I bet you have to have an afternoon nap to sleep it all off as well !!! Take it easy I’ll bring you some Rennies on Sunday to help with the indigestion 😘

Sorry didn’t see you post earlier. Was having my afternoon siesta. 
I have the standard Westfield harness which means that every time I get in I have to tighten the straps as some fat sod has clearly been in my car and sat in my seat!  

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, AndrewBClarke said:

Sorry didn’t see you post earlier. Was having my afternoon siesta. 
I have the standard Westfield harness which means that every time I get in I have to tighten the straps as some fat sod has clearly been in my car and sat in my seat!  

No cake for me today 😞 though just had a great mix grill at the Dog and Doublet in Sardon on the way back from indoor karting at Warrington with some of the lads from work. Have good blast around the Peaks and eat my share of the cake if you can manage it of course 😉 

See you at the museum on the 24th.

20211014_190408.jpg

• Like 2

We hope to be there, although at the mo the forecast shows rain for tomorrow, we'll see what it's like first thing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Exige man said:

Weather's looking good for tomorrow 😎

Really 🤔

IMG_7021.PNG

My car is all fuelled up and ready to go just in case 😎

• Haha 1

It’s still dark and just started raining here but nothing is stopping me. 6.45am and on my way!! Time to wake those pesky neighbours up 😄😄😄😄

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Have got as far as the garage...it’s wet and just nasty here. Unlike Andrew, I’m going to wimp out, and slip back into bed. Hope those braver than me have a good day out. 

I have put the event on so I have got to come, it is wet in the air here so let's hope it dries up later.

I made the route go East just in case so we should be at the drier side of the PD.

Yep, very wet here in Stockport. We are still coming but in the Boxster.

It’s a no from from me, it’s chucking it down here 😟

D1A50591-BC17-4C27-8F07-B8710718ABEF.jpeg