Cheshire and N. Staffs October meet, this Thursday, Golden Pheasant,

Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman

Just a reminder, it’s our monthly meet, this Thursday, the 7th, at the Golden Pheasant, 7.30pm (or a little earlier, if you’re eating!)

• Thanks 1

Please book some nice dry weather! Biblical rain today.

Andy

Sorry, I'm not going to make this one. I'm attending a prospective parents evening at Newcastle college! Have a good night.

I can’t make this one either. I was hoping for at least one last run before the winter tinkering started but it doesn’t look like that’s going to happen. 

BF36DF16-649E-435C-8C42-EA48D09C0CF5.thumb.jpeg.d8a6864a0b17402a52e378d10baa4e44.jpeg

Im also on school visiting duties.

Damn, damn, damn.

I've just been pinged by Track and Trace, and am mildly symptomatic, (just a cold, I think), but I have to isolate till I get a (clear) result from this mornings PCR test.

So I’m afraid I won’t make it tonight.

Which is doubly annoying, as I wanted to to talk to everyone about our Christmas Curry!

I’ll put a separate post up, instead.

• Sad 1

I will go along @Rick W  

numbers always drop off at this time of year. Last month for me before the dreaded winter salt hits our tarmac!

Andy

54 minutes ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

Damn, damn, damn.

I've just been pinged by Track and Trace, and am mildly symptomatic, (just a cold, I think), but I have to isolate till I get a (clear) result from this mornings PCR test.

So I’m afraid I won’t make it tonight.

Which is doubly annoying, as I wanted to to talk to everyone about our Christmas Curry!

I’ll put a separate post up, instead.

Sorry to read this @Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary. I hope all works out good for you.

• Like 1

Bit of a quiet one this month, good to catch up Mark and Andy

A98B28F4-F7CC-461E-AD26-912CDD37E6DE.thumb.jpeg.1b8355ba6c4791428342340b7f10ea28.jpeg

On 07/10/2021 at 12:25, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

Still feeling a bit rough round the edges, but test all clear, wahoo! So no ten day lockdown.

• Like 2

On 05/10/2021 at 02:59, Si.Dalziel said:

@dhutch seeing as you seem to just miss these. This is your reminder.

Greatly appreciated! Although sadly the car isn't back on the road, and for various reasons I opted not to.

However it is in my calendar each month now so does ping up as I'm not on the forums very often. 

Cheers

Daniel

• Like 1